BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
destiny v.
Harlingen, TX
This eyeliner is my all time favorite eyeliner and I use it for every makeup look. The price is affordable for the amount you get and I get this eyeliner at cvs and I recommend you get this eyeliner. I wouldn’t use any other eyeliner other than this one. I’m in love with this and I would totally stock up on these
Annie F.
I love this color, and I use it around my lash line and the outer corners of my eyes to make my eyes look bigger and it makes such a huge difference! I look so much more awake and peppy when I line my outer corners and lash line with this matte black color, and this one in particular stays on very well!
Courtney H.
clinton
I’ve used a lot of liquid eyeliners through my makeup journey and this is hands down the best liquid eyeliner I have used! It is such a great and reasonable price and it is so easy to get a perfect wing with this product! Thank you Braannxo for the recommendation!
Becky S.
1,146 reviews
I got this liner as a full size gwp from an inline #UltaHaul order last month. I had never used it but am now planning to order more. It has a nicely shaped fine point, felt tip. The colour is a matte black but it's still vibrant and not a dull matte.
The bottle is plastic and the cap unscrewed giving you almost equal parts liner in the bottle and handle with applicator. I normally like a shorter tip for more precision but this one works well for me either way.
Caitlyn C.
Dandridge, TN
Hands down the best drugstore eyeliner I've ever tried. I love the applicator and it's very pigmented. It also stays on 18+ hours and it's cry-proof! If this eyeliner can survive a mental breakdown, it can survive anything.
Cynthia F.
kissimmee
Purchased at: Walgreens
Loving this #nyxcosmetics liquid liner ! Perfect for winged liners and detailss!!!! I definitely recommend because it is very economical and usefull for various kinds of looks from your normal day to day makeup to you night out looks as well !😭😭😭😭
Tracy M.
Groton
A true matte black eyeliner! I hate shiny black so I usually have to go over it with a matte black eyeshadow. Not with this one! Glides on nicely. Lasts all day. I bought this after hearing great things about it and they were right, amazing product. I will be buying more of these and for the price, you can't go wrong.
Marina M.
Oak Ridge, NJ
THE ONLY LIQUID EYELINER ILL USE! No smearing no wearing no flaking no NOTHING! The little brush is so much better than a felt tip or sponge applicator. I love it, I recommend it to everyone I know that wears liquid liner!
Heather D.
NYX is the best for liquid eyeliner, in my opinion. I have yet to be disappointed with any of the liners that I have picked up yet! This one dries down matte and it's easy to create a fierce winged look in no time with it!
Vanessa G.
Paramount, CA
I used to use the NYC liquid liner but it isn’t sold in the states any more so I decided to do some research and heard some good things about the liquid liner so I tried it out and I personally LOVE this one more that the NYC one because it’s matte and stays in place all day
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.