BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Michelle I.
Girard, OH
I really like the liquid matte line from NYX. It's easily to apply and the applicator fits well in your hand. I purchased mine from ulta and they didn't have many left. I think it's better than most liquid eyeliners I have used. i would high recommend.
Gina S.
I applied this liquid liner to draw features of a skull and when I tried washing it off with just water it wouldn't smear I had to rub it a few times to get it off with face cleanser and water. This is perfect for Halloween makeup! It doesn't smudge it crumbles when you rub it which i prefer rather than running liner. I obviously also use it to do my winged liner its great to get thin precise lines, but sometimes its a little difficult to navigate just because the applicator is a brush it bends. Other than that new favorite liner!
Stephanie W.
San Diego, CA
This liner is the best!! I love how my wings look and the liner doesn’t smudge!! An associate at ULTA recommended this to me and I am so glad she did because not only is this product inexpensive it is also the bomb!
Maria M.
I love this eyeliner. I love that it is matte and I love how it looks once you apply it. It is one of my favorites. It doesn't look shiny at all and the color is very rich.
Kristina W.
lowell
This product goes on very easily but it's kind of runny. It doesn't leave the matte type look I like. It does really bring out my eye color though. I wouldn't buy it again.
Meghan e.
Bridgewater, MA
I love this liquid eyeliner. It goes on super smooth and dries down matte. It's easy to use and doesn't make the application messy. You can't go wrong on the price either.
Vanessa T.
Fresno, CA
This eyeliner is awesome, it is very matte and will not budge. I used to wear the NYC liquid liner which was more affordable but this one is actually better. It is very long wearing and easy to apply. I would totally buy again !!
Jai R.
Perfect brush for a dramatic winged liner. This liner last all day long as well. I have also noticed it is easy to clean up a mistake with this liner! Holy grail for me!!
Jessica D.
yonkers
10/10 my favorite liquid eyeliner I've ever used, and I've used a lot. I love the brush, it lets you get these crazy precise lines for when you're doing a wing. I wish this came in other colors.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
NYX is my favorite drugstore brand, hands down. So when I was running low on liquid eyeliner, NYX was my first choice of an inexpensive product to try. I really like that this product remains matte and is quite long-wearing. The factor that might keep me from repurchasing, however, is the packaging. The lid unnecessarily takes up the majority of the packaging. Even though I recently purchased this product, it is beginning to run out already. I expected more product and less lid.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.