BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Habiba A.
This is a great product. It has the perfect length of the sand to applicate the eyeliner. It dries matte on the eyes and it's just amazing. I would definitely buy this again!
nayeli n.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this liner it's my favorite it tops of my kvd liner it doesn't budge all day and doesn't fade out after a long day of work it's really long wearing and had matte finish
Crystal A.
Saint Petersburg
The NYX Matte Liquid Liner is also another favorite despite me not liking brush liners instead of felt tips, it have very very nice pigment and it’s easy to apply.
Kelly S.
Louisville, KY
Product stays most of the day, although it can fade or look splotchy over time. great color payoff. Does take a good praticed hand to perfect its use. but great liner.
Esta R.
Waldorf, MD
This eyeliner is amazing!! It dries to a matte finish and has helped me get better at my eyelining skills lol!! It lasts all day long!! One of the best eyeliners out there!!
Claudia A.
Chico
Love this product! Very thin, helps me create a pointed wing. Long lasting and very affordable! Can find it everywhere and I wear it every day, it lasts me for about a month
Christina G.
San Bernardino
I love the skinny defined brush. I have the black and white eyeliner and they are supper easy to apply. It is a bit pricey but it's worth it at the end. It is long lasting and I recommend buying it.
Aishe N.
Dayton, OH
Oh my gosh!!! This product is very amazing. The packaging is very nice and the appliance is very nice and it made my blue eyes pop. They are very nice and I would recommend.
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
My favorite eyeliners are from nyx. This one works great! The brush is super nice to make a perfect wing and also it’s super long wearing. I love the formula it’s great. I would highly recommend it!
Michelle I.
Girard, OH
I really like the liquid matte line from NYX. It's easily to apply and the applicator fits well in your hand. I purchased mine from ulta and they didn't have many left. I think it's better than most liquid eyeliners I have used. i would high recommend.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.