BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Nyx has awesome liners especially this one! I love how thin the eyeliner is so you can be very precise for it being liquid. This helps me get pretty close to perfect liner every time!
Sonia O.
Nyx really came through with this eyeliner ! I love that it's a matte finish and the brush is not to thin but not too thick . It's very easy to create a thin liner or even a thicker wing ! Very affordable and they usually have sales where you buy one get one half off
Hope C.
So easy to use. I love how black and matte it is. It is great for creating a wing. I love this eye liner. It is one of my top favorites! I recommend it, especially for beginners.
Courtnee G.
Herkimer, NY
My favorite liquid liner! Affordable and effective. Doesn't dry out quickly. I love to use this when I'm wearing falsies to create a more dramatic look. Would definitely recommend and will be repurchasing!
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
This is the best matte eyeliner ever! I love that ny x gives you an option over high shine or matte. I used this for a while. It stays in really well and comes off easily when you are ready to take it off.
Jessi C.
Boynton beach , FL
This eyeliner was honestly very good, I liked how it was easy to apply with no hassle and it have me a very good car eye.I really liked it and the probe and value really got it.
Alyssa R.
San Jacinto, CA
Forsure one of my favorites ! I love my dark black and Bold wing and this does the job! I reccomend to those who love that bold dark wing to pop! You will not be disappointed !!
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
I just purchased this from Ulta.com I am obsessed. The brush is amazing, the liner is dark and perfect. No patchiness like some other liners. I would repurchase and recommend.
Kate B.
Fairfax, VA
A standard liquid liner- the application isn't especially difficult, but it's not particularly easy, either. It is a matte black, but application can be a bit streaky. The biggest downside I've noticed is that it sometimes wears off during the day and smudges beneath my eyes.
Olivia M.
Phillipsburg
Absolutely best eyeliner I have ever used easy to control and doesn't come off everyone should have this in their makeup bag for quick talk chips on their eyeliner once in awhile
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.