BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Neda N.
Acworth, GA
NYX has my favorite eyeliner. This liquid liner is affordable and just as good as kat von D. I highly recommend it!!! It stays on forever and it’s so easy to get your wing nice and perfect
••••
This is an amazing eyeliner! Even for a person who's or into liquid eyeliner. This formula is amazing and dried quickly. It lasts all day. I love the matte finish it's the best way to top off all your makeup looks :)
Tara P.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I got this as a free gift with purchase and I'm so glad! I probably wouldn't have picked up on my own but my life is so much better for having it!
Smooth, easy to apply, adore the finish.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I got this liner because I love the Nyx gel liner so much. It’s very easy to apply and is very pigmented. It dried mostly matte with just a slight shine. This is a great liner for a great price, highly recommended.
Rachel C.
Liquid liner is my fav. It stays on the best. I love NYX so it's no surprise I love this one. It lasts all day and the color stays vibrant. Applying is a skill, but I've gotten really good at it and will buy again!
Stephanie H.
This eyeliner would be better if it was water proof. I like how the bristles are thin. I have used other drugstore eyeliners that have the bristles really hard, that it hurts your eye.
Melody S.
It's definitely a nice matte black but it's difficult to apply with the kind of brush it has. A felt tip would be better for this. Inexpensive and worth trying, but wouldn't repurchase.
Taylor P.
Alden
This product comes out so deep in color and applies to smoothly to the eye. It's right up there with higher end makeup for a better buck! I only wish it was a little bit more matte, but I still use this regularly!
Laura B.
Collingswood, NJ
This is the blackest, most opaque eyeliner I've ever tried. It dries quickly and is pretty resistant to water. I prefer this to higher-end liquid liners! I've had this for a long time and it's still going strong, but when I run out, I will repurchase.
Yohana G.
I love this eyeliner I've been using it for 3 years now and I will probably keep using it. It stays on all day and it is perfect to do a wing or just an everyday look. I always buy this product at Ulta for a little less than 12 dollars The product is worth the price and it really is good quality.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.