BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Ally❣️ N.
Middletown, NY
I loveee this liner, it’s comparable to the NYC liquid liner. it’s super matte and lasts all day! This is my go to whenever I’m feeling bold enough to put on wings 😂👏🏼 definitely a must have!
Kaitlyn L.
Dallas, PA
The ONLY liquid eyeliner I use!! It's matte, it lasts super long and does not smudge! It's a perfect price and very affordable. I usually get mine from the closest ulta. I will always get this brand, does not disappoint!!!
Kelly L.
As a newbie to liquid liner, I've had a bit of trouble getting my wing to perfection, but this eyeliner is easy to clean if i make a mistake. I'm a first time user, so it is a bit harder for me to apply to my left eye, being right handed, but I also have friends who enjoy using this product and recommended it.
Emma g.
Merrill, WI
Very good eyeliner. Would buy again. very Very Very matte. I use this everyday and Very very black. I would recommend buying this and a very very very good price. Also very nice packaging.
Isabel V.
Wichita Falls
Great eyeliner overall how ever I feel the brush is tooooo soft, I do however prefer this one over the UD eyeliner. Definitely would be a great eyeliner if the brush was easier to work with.
Maria P.
The tip on this eye liner makes it easy to create a thin line on the lid. This was my actual first time purchase of this Nyx eyeliner I find it to be a matte and long lasting eyeliner. I did have trouble creating a wing with the tip, but I like to use it to create a perfect thin line. It is easy to remove with my eye makeup remover. The price is perfect for the quality. One dislike is that the top to this product is so long like why couldn't it be a bit shorter. Well I give it 4/5.
Samantha M.
This stuff isn't to bad but the wand kind of aggravates me bc it sometimes can mess up your liner so I use tape to guide me when I use this. Nice black color and isn't flaky like some drugstore liquid liners do.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
I didn't care for the tip it was way to small for me anyway really had to hold steady and go over the same area multiple times did however last a long time but applying it was a miss for me.
Meghan M.
Somersworth
Will die by this eyeliner! It's the best I've ever come across. You can find it at any ulta and even some targets have nyx products, super affordable and I will never use a different liquid liner. It stays all day and easy to manipulate and slay that wing liner!
Sarah G.
Las Vegas, NV
If I could give this eyeliner a higher rating I so would! It's sharp point makes it really easy to make a wing and it lasts all day! I've been using it for over a year now with no complaints
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.