BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Luz A.
Oakland , CA
This is my favorite eyeliner. It has such a cute matte finish. It's super long lasting, and ones it dries it doesn't become runny or anything. It's super affordable and I would definitely recommend!
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
I love this eyeliner. You cannot beat the price. It goes on very black and stays that way all day. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I'm not a fan of this type of applicator. I still keep it in my beauty supply though.
Jasmine R.
El Paso
Love, love, love this liner!! It's so easy to apply and glides on nicely. I love the matte finish and that it lasts me all day long because my eyes water a lot. I definitely recommend this eyeliner.
Blankaa V.
Ivanhoe, CA
Love this liquid eyeliner!!!! Its so amazing. Its very matte and pigmented. The brush on it is perfect to get precision. I will definitely repurchase this liner when I find it.
Jenny E.
Sugar Hill
This product is amazing! It definitely does what it claims it dries matte and once u put it on it isn't moving. It have a tiny brush which is perfect for winged liner! I would definitely buy again and I recommend!
Paisley
Very thin brush, takes some practice and patience to slide on lid. However the formula is slightly smeary, but not horrible. So you may need to reapply a second time. I like that it is precise and doles out a good amount of product.
Azucena R.
Naperville, IL
Love this product! The brush is very precise and the jet black color is perfect. The eyeliner stays in place and is hard to rub off. However due to oily lids it smudges throughout the end of the day
Reymen R.
Marietta, GA
HANDS DOWN one of my favorites besides the Kay Von D tattoo liner! It so slick and black and it's just makes you look so fierce! It only needs one application and it works! It also comes with a heavy amount of product which is great!
Alex N.
Hamilton
Long wearing liner. Ultra matte black and easy to apply. I love how it's NOT felt tip or cracks and crumbles after application. Whenever I wear it to Sephora they always think it's high end eye liner
Aubrie W.
Caro, MI
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. This is the only eyeliner I'll ever wear now. The brush is amazing and thin, the formula is so matte and dark. It's lasts all day. And it's only like 8$! I recommend to everyone!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.