BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Savra C.
This is a great waterproof eyeliner. I love the brush that comes with it it's long and easy to use. I like that it stays on and doesn't smudge. When it comes off it doesn't smear and leave a mess.
Lauren L.
Wexford, PA
If you.liked the NYC eyeliner, then you will love this. I'm new at the whole wing liner, but this really helped me achieve a wing. Its very black, which I love. And it stays all day. Live this liner.
Molly S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Amazing liner! The application brush is super thin and tiny, so it allows you to get an extremely close, precise, and thin line. The product is very buildable, and it comes out very pigmented. One swipe will leave a perfect, black line. However, you can build up the eyeliner to be as thick as you would like. It dries perfectly matte, as well as very, very dark. I️ would recommend this for those who like to do cat eyes, as once it is put on it doesn’t budge and can’t be blended or smudged out. It is very precise. However, the product is amazing once put on. It will last you all day long, and will not chip or flake off whatsoever. Super cheap eyeliner that is very pigmented and long lasting. Worth it!!
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
I love this eyeliner. You cannot beat the price. It goes on very black and stays that way all day. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because I'm not a fan of this type of applicator. I still keep it in my beauty supply though.
Luz A.
Oakland , CA
This is my favorite eyeliner. It has such a cute matte finish. It's super long lasting, and ones it dries it doesn't become runny or anything. It's super affordable and I would definitely recommend!
Reymen R.
Marietta, GA
HANDS DOWN one of my favorites besides the Kay Von D tattoo liner! It so slick and black and it's just makes you look so fierce! It only needs one application and it works! It also comes with a heavy amount of product which is great!
Jenny E.
Sugar Hill
This product is amazing! It definitely does what it claims it dries matte and once u put it on it isn't moving. It have a tiny brush which is perfect for winged liner! I would definitely buy again and I recommend!
Paisley
Very thin brush, takes some practice and patience to slide on lid. However the formula is slightly smeary, but not horrible. So you may need to reapply a second time. I like that it is precise and doles out a good amount of product.
Azucena R.
Naperville, IL
Love this product! The brush is very precise and the jet black color is perfect. The eyeliner stays in place and is hard to rub off. However due to oily lids it smudges throughout the end of the day
Neha 🐝.
N Brunswick, NJ
Really jet black pigmented. I love how it’s super long lasting. I’m not the best at using liquid liners but this is the only reason I’m trying to get better because of how good the product it is. I got this from my local Walgreens.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.