BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Megan S.
Chesapeake, VA
This liner does not run on me and my eyes water constantly. It is perfect for a winged liner and creates a sharp matte line that is perfect. If they put this formula into a pen it would make it even more perfect.
Hafsa H.
I love this eyeliner for creating winged liner looks. The thin brush makes it easy to create precise wings and the formula is smooth and super black. It does crack after a few hours but it is great value for money.
Careen C.
I like that the brush wasn't thick so I could make a precise line!! It was long lasting & great packaging. I would most definitely but this product again. Its not expensive compared to high end makeup brands. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My favorite eyeliner at the moment. It stays on all day without creasing or smudging and is so easy to apply. It's so inexpensive and lasts a long time as well. The wand is very thin and precise too which is great.
Lesley F.
South Gate , CA
I was recently given this product as a gift and I tried it out for a week and I absolutely love it. It’s a dark matte black that is water resistant. It drys a bit fast but it’s easy to use and the finish product is beautiful.
Larissa B.
Syracuse, NY
This is my all time favorite liquid eye liner the color is like INK it's so black and matte how could you not Fall in love ! It's becoming a little hard to find In stores now so I order mine through Walmart.com !!
Anika A.
Woodbridge, VA
My go to eye liner! I’ve bought maybe 30 Of these total ever. I have the empties to prove it. Stays on all day, great brush, amazing price and also so dark! Love this. Best eye liner ever. And I discovered at Ulta
Stephanie N.
This is the very first eyeliner I ever used and it works well but it’s not good for beginners. If you are a beginner you should use an eyeliner pen! I wish there was more pigment in this eyeliner you have to go over it a couple times.
Katherine C.
Snohomish, WA
This is the best liquid liner I've used. I've tried other drugstore ones that begin to flake or the tip dries out really quickly. This one is a perfect black that has a very precise tip that allows you to have full control over your wing or lid. For the price I would say it is definitely better than any high-end brand you will find. I put some glitter on my eyes and I love that this liner can just glide over the top without any problem. The Maybelline gel liner that I've been using (which is also a great product) couldn't cover the glitter that fell on top of my liner, which is why I love this one so much.

*Edit: I just went through my makeup and I was suprised to find that this product performs JUST AS WELL as the Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid liner. The brushes are pretty much the same, but this one wears better. I went swimming with this liner on and it DIDN'T budge! Even using my coconut oil, which takes off everything else, struggles to get this guy off.
elizabeth a.
La Puente
GIRL IF YOU NEED A EYELINER ON A BUDGET THIS IS THE ONE. it is very black and matte. I use this product every time I want a bold liner. it is easy to apply, glides smoothly and the brush is thin so that’s amazing. I would recommend this product. 10/10
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.