BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Simone S.
New York
I really like this eye liner, it's one of my favorite eye liners that I have ever tried. I think it works for me, and makes my eyes pop. The packaging is pretty basic and this is very affordable. I recommend this.
Careen C.
I like that the brush wasn't thick so I could make a precise line!! It was long lasting & great packaging. I would most definitely but this product again. Its not expensive compared to high end makeup brands. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Megan S.
Chesapeake, VA
This liner does not run on me and my eyes water constantly. It is perfect for a winged liner and creates a sharp matte line that is perfect. If they put this formula into a pen it would make it even more perfect.
Lesley F.
South Gate , CA
I was recently given this product as a gift and I tried it out for a week and I absolutely love it. It’s a dark matte black that is water resistant. It drys a bit fast but it’s easy to use and the finish product is beautiful.
Deyanira C.
Orlando, FL
This eyeliner is pretty good I wouldn't say it's the best I wish it would be a little bit darker and more mad because I feel like it has some more of a satin look instead of mad but it's still a pretty good product
Priscila R.
chicago
Waterproof!!!!! And I love it I always get asked what is my eyeliner and not ashamed of saying what I use. No it's not pricey it's a perfect black eyeliner but needs to give more product I already have four bottles
Nadia A.
Conroe
It’s pretty good. The black is really nice and dark. The bad thing is that the brush isn’t too great. It’s too thick and kind of hard to use to make a thin line.
Carmelita A.
Escondido, CA
THIS IS THE BEST EYELINER ON THE MARKET! The tip is so long but also smooth enough for easy precision and clean lines. Also, it’s REALLY black and pigmented which i LOVE! I definitely recommend it to the next MUA.
Valeria R.
Plant City, FL
Just amazing ! It was an impulse buy for a temporary liner but now I am obsessed! It goes in so smoothly and dries such a nice matte color. It can last all night even at times when I fall asleep the eyeshadow is gone but the liner is still in tact
Darion D.
Hendersonville, TN
I love NYX liquid liner. I really like how precise of a line I can achieve and like how the formula doesn't make my eyelids burn. I wish this lasted for use a little bit longer but other than that I enjoy this liner.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.