BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
🌹Roze🌹 H.
My go to liquid liner. No touch up needed and it gives me that super black color I’m looking for. Easy to apply and lasts for a long time. No drying out or clumping inbthe product. Great product for such a low price point.
Kelsey P.
Wenonah, NJ
I was looking for a new drugstore matte eyeliner and tried this in one and literally FELL IN LOVE. For the price of it, you seriously can't get any better. I bought this at ULTA and I don't think I'll ever switch to another black liquid liner.
Kristen F.
Coweta, OK
Decent product for the price, however it being matte, it does have an odd texture that once dry, flakes off if touched up. It's very simple to use, just make sure you have everything perfect before it dries.
julia 🕯.
cincinnati
Really good for winged eyeliner and I suggest this brand over any other brand. I usually like the pointed end tips of liquid eyeliner and I enjoy this one a lot. It's very good if you want a sharp and defined look!!
Lillia F.
Prescott
I use this everyday! So great for any look. It lasts a while and dries pretty fast so it is rare for this eyeliner to smear. With this you can do a thin line or a thick line and it is also great for winged eyeliner.
Lucy M.
This is one of my favorite eyeliner. It's very black and is easy to work with. Great quality and very inexpensive. I have repurchase this product over and over. it's better then some high end products!
Samantha W.
Auburn, AL
AH. MAY. ZINGGGG the best liquid drug store liner I have ever used! The applicator is super small and precise for a beautiful application. My wings are always amazing thanks to this product. It doesn't smudge at all!
Naomi G.
Laredo , TX
I have this eyeliner but in white and while it is a very good eyeliner; I always have to double coat it because with just one layer the color doesn't seem to come through as much but with a second layer it's perfect!
Bri W.
Riverton, UT
This eyeliner is amazing. I use it to get a perfect wing, and I love how easy it applies. It lasts all day- even without primer. I tend to run out of it because it does dry out or run out of product after some time.
Patty S.
First of all I'm probably the worst person ever to do eyeliner looks but I swear with this brush It seems like I know exactly how to do a winged liner, the product itself will last you all day with no smudges through out the day, I give it a thumbs up!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.