BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Sarah C.
not a big fan of this liner at all. when i used it and opended my eyes. it went on top of my eye where i had my shadow. I also dont like how it doesnt make a good wing either. im never gonna use this type of liner again.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
This was the first liquid liner I ever tried and it was good, but I didn’t love how it was a little clumpy sometimes. Once I got the hang of using it, though, I really did like it. It’s inexpensive and gets the job done. It stays put pretty good also!
Jacqueline C.
I really love the Nyx eyeliner on my eyes it just the perfect drugstore eyeliner it easy to use and it doesn't smear it's so black and you could find it at ultra beauty and highly recommend it this is my only eyeliner I pick up
Elizabeth B.
Traverse city , MI
I love this eyeliner. The applicator brush is perfect for making precise lines and it dries matte and stays for hours. And the price? Amazing. I will buy this over and over again I prefer it over any eyeliner I have ever used.
Melissa T.
I really do love NYX liquid liner...in all the colors. The black is definitely one of blackest liquid liners I've tried. They also have a vivid brights collection which is equally as awesome. It's long lasting and has an option for waterproof!
Sam R.
Washington , DC
Honestly I hate drugstore makeup, but I actually really like this product. I find myself getting this I my Ciate London or Mark Jacobs liquid liner runs dry and I don’t have time to go to sephora. Overall though good pigment
Nicole G.
Bristol, CT
Best eyeliner I have used hands down. It does not smudge the tip of the brush is a very usable and then to create almost any kind of eyeliner look. My favorite part is the price I have found it at Target and CVS for under $10
Haira Q.
South Riding
I love how it applies so smooth and has a finishing Matt touch to it and it’s really easy to apply and the packaging is amazing and my eye color is dark brown it makes my eyes stick out more and I would defiantly buy it again
Arielle H.
Riverside, RI
This is a decent liner but I make a mess trying to use it. It doesn't stay on long and I look like a raccoon at the end of the day. I typically put the liner on my under eye and this always makes a mess. I'm not the greatest with makeup but certainly not the worst.
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
This is a great liner. The brush is perfect for detail liner, or thin liner. It’s one of my favorites. Great eyeliner. Long lasting. Matte. Perfect for winged liner days!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.