BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Krusha P.
This product is just WOW.
I’ve started using this Eyeliner and Love the way how it stays all day.
Love the matte finish.
Very easy to apply. I love the Applicator brush, which lets you make the perfect Winged eyeliner.
Hanna M.
This product gives you a bold beautiful look. The tube fits nicely in your hand to make application comfortable and you can achieve a natural look or cat eye so easily. I love the liquid formula that feels like and lasts long.
Julie B.
This is my favorite eyeliner hands down. The brush makes the application super easy and the eyeliner glides onto the eyelid nice and smoothly. What makes this eyeliner so great to me is the matte finish that it has. It just makes my look feel classier.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
This was the first liquid liner I ever tried and it was good, but I didn’t love how it was a little clumpy sometimes. Once I got the hang of using it, though, I really did like it. It’s inexpensive and gets the job done. It stays put pretty good also!
Victoria C.
Hamden
I love how precise this applicator can get. Because of the fine tip, I can make my wings perfect. I can also get into the inner corner of my eye easily. It's cheaper and does the job well. Picks up the perfect amount of product.
Amber S.
Rio Rancho , NM
I like this Liquid liner. It's turns to a matte finish. I buy this one all the time cuz it's cheap and affordable. It's easy to apply. I use this product a couple times a week. I don't wear make up every day. But it's worth the money.
Melina M.
Cedar City, UT
I really like this because it's easy to use and the packaging is cute and simple. Sometimes it doesn't last my a long time tho. It really makes me brown eyes pop. It was my first time using it and I usually struggle with eyeliner but it was a bit easier with this one.
Angeliiz J.
Orlando, FL
Omg what can i say about this! I’ve tried so many liquid eyeliners and this one is my favorite! Its long lasting and it’s so precise! The price is super affordable and i definitely recommend this to be added to your collection
Sarah C.
not a big fan of this liner at all. when i used it and opended my eyes. it went on top of my eye where i had my shadow. I also dont like how it doesnt make a good wing either. im never gonna use this type of liner again.
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
As you can see by the rating of this eyeliner, it’s AMAZING! It’s a matte eyeliner that last all day and doesn’t crack or smudge. It’s definitely my all time favorite eyeliner compared to any other even including high end ones
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.