BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Minah H.
This liner is definitely worth the money. Sometimes cheap makeup can be concerning, but this worked great! I have sensitive skin and it didn't give me a reaction which was surprising. It lasted me all day and came off easily with some makeup remover.
Alex S.
Niles
This is one of the best liquid liners I've used. Very dark very mad and doesn't flake. And of course it adheres especially long when using a setting spray but I was definitely impressed considering it was a drugstore product and I'm used to high-end!
Melissa A.
Oceanside, CA
I love the finish that it gives you but due to the fact that it cracks at times and peels off sometimes I give it a 4. The tip is nice though because you’re able to do a fine line that’s not thick and it’s easy to build it up if you like thick liner
Celeste L.
magna
One of my favorite and go to liquid matte eyeliners. It’s matte, but not to the point where it flakes off. Lasts all day, doesn’t budge even when using certain makeup wipes! You only need one swipe to cover your eye and fill in a wing. Plus the applicator is sharp and precise enough to create that super sharp wing! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Kathryn H.
Allston, MA
This is my go-to liner. The application brush is very adaptable and easy to make a nice sharp wing with. The brush handle is also long and a good size to hold. The formula of the liquid is really nice also because it dries matte and doesn't crust. The liner lasts me almost all day when I wear it if I wear setting spray or not. It's just my favorite drug store liner with a bristle brush :)
Shannon M.
Northampton, PA
I love love my Maybelline liquid liner, but this is a great addition to my collection! I love that it is matte and it stays matte! I find that it is easy to use and it stays put for the most part. I use it not as much but when I want a matte finish, this is my go too! So glad that I found this at Harmon since a trip to Ulta means spending more than I have too. It is reasonable to spend $5-$10 to spend on this product. I would recommend this to anyone that wants a matte finish and that doesn't like felt tip liners.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Okay the Precision on this applicator is to DIE for!!! It literally goes where you draw and it makes it easy to do the wing. I like that it stays even though my eyes tend to be a bit more watery than most. I really like the price too because it’s not a million dollars
Sydney F.
Williamsville , MO
This is for sure my go-to liner. I think it's perfect for beginners because the wand is the perfect length and it just glides on like a dream. And personally, I like that it dries down matte instead of shiny. I have been using this liner for a couple of years now and I'm obsessed with the quality of it, especially for the price! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Briseyda H.
Lynwood, CA
I really like this eyeliner! It’s not expensive and it’s super dark. I bought the stila on dale& I’m going to go back to this one for sure. The applicator was great(brush type) but it got messed up. I can’t wait to repurchase this product! :)
Danika K.
One of my favorite drug store liners, well favorite liners in general. It is so pigmented and brush is very very thin. The price is pretty good too. Packaging is great. Whenever Ulta has buy one get one half off, I go ham and stock up.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.