BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Tarim O.
Randolph, MA
Great bold color , it is pigmented and there is a lot of product, great for beginners, I bought it at my local drugstore. Easy application because the brush glides on ur skin but at it same time it is controllable..great for a wing liner
Veronica B.
I love NYX! This eyeliner is ok I wouldn't say I love it but I do love that it dries matte. It's super affordable and it stays on long. Bought mine at Target but most of the time they're always out. It doesn't crack and it doesn't smear!
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
I love this liner I only wish it were waterproof! It dries super fast so I don’t have to worry about it still being wet and getting all over my eyeshadow. The price is simply amazing and I like that I can be a little artistic with Nyx liners
arleny R.
I love how it leaves a matte not glossy finish and since its a brush not felt tip liner it is more easy for me to create my own wing . Super affordable liner it lasts me all day .
Ana C.
I love this eyeliner! It easily became one of my favs, super affordable! Idk if they changed the formula it used to not budge on me at all now my outer corners get a little smeared not too bad but still, other than that I def recommend!
Courtney N.
I swear by this product. This is my absolute holy grail eyeliner. I use to only use felt too eyeliners til I came across this one and have never gone back. The bristles are so easy to work with to help get the perfect eyeliner wing. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS you will not regret it!
Michele M.
Mayfield
One of my favorite liners! It's a little difficult to get used to because it's a brush applicator, but once you use it a few times it's much better. It's a very matte black, and dries within seconds!
Jamie W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is seriously my favorite eyeliner. So great. This is the first time I've used this one, and it actually stays on all day, and will give you to the desired winged tip! Super easy to use!
Nikki S.
Having watery, allergy-ridden eyes... I’m hard on eyeliner. This stays ALLLLL day no matter what. Love love love how skinny the brush is too. Use this daily for a great wing.
Nicole Y.
One of my favorite drug store liquid liners!! I love the Matte Finish and how easily it applies to the lids. It gives the most perfect wing with just the flick of your wrist ☺
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.