BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
I’m beyond picky with my eye liners and the way the brushes are. But I love this Bush it’s perfect for wing liner. My eye liner always comes out on point. This eye liner is so worth and it’s worth the price you pay and it’s very affordable
Dana E.
Englishtown, NJ
I love this stuff. It is the best liner I have tried at the drugstore. The price is great for how good it is and it doesn't smudge,crack or flake. The applicator brush is so easy to use and I'm not good at eyeliner but it makes it so easy.
keirstin b.
norfolk
This is the only liquid liner i have used for a while. Inexpensive and easy to use. If you have somewhat oily eyelids it will rub off onto your upper lid after a while but I’ve never had the issue. I adore this liner for a drug store liner.
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice make up for my eyes I use in the night its pretty good room its affordable i would like to buy again it's easy to apply I would like to recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs
Deliscia T.
This is THE BEST liquid matte eyeliner ever!!! I am not all that great with doing wing liner so it takes me a while to apply. This stuff stays put, do you hear me?? It doesn't smudge and is absolutely waterproof. If you aren't careful, it can get a little messy.
Chelsea C.
Guilford, CT
Love the fact that this dries matte! I have an issue with my eyes watering and my wings usually end up smudged at the end of the day, but not with this! I love that it doesn't budge until I remove it. Such a good value, too. Will buy again!
Jamie W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is seriously my favorite eyeliner. So great. This is the first time I've used this one, and it actually stays on all day, and will give you to the desired winged tip! Super easy to use!
Shelby C.
Nashville , TN
At the moment this is my favorite eyeliner. I am a repeat user for the last 2 years. It’s easy to use and love that it dries matte instead of the glossy finish (which NYX does offer). I would definitely recommend especially for the price.
Patricia D.
San Ysidro, CA
Works very very well. Didnt give it all 5 stars because I do think the product dries down or loses its consistency after a while. But still a great product. Recommend to people who are having trouble finding a liner that stays on all day.
Bianca R.
Harlingen, TX
I received this eyeliner as a birthday gift and it is amazing for it being a matte I thought it was going to get super dry and crack. But it didn't it dried like normal liquid eyeliners and stayed and didn't crack and was easy to remove.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.