BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Keysha H.
Conover, NC
This is my favorite liner! It is super black! And dries matte. I'm still on my first tube and I will buy forever now. There is no reason to buy any high end eyeliner bc this one works so well. The brush tip may be difficult for some to use. I would definitely recommend!
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
I like this product I recommend to every body it's nice make up for my eyes I use in the night its pretty good room its affordable i would like to buy again it's easy to apply I would like to recommend to every body it's nice packaging good value price is my firs
Jayme R.
Monaca, PA
When I first started wearing make up I wore a lot of NYX now that I've been wearing make up for years and can afford flashier brands, I still use NYX! One, they're formulas are great, two they're affordibly priced! They hands down have pretty cheap but the best eyeliner to use plus they have tons of different colors! Fun, affordable!
Chelsea C.
Guilford, CT
Love the fact that this dries matte! I have an issue with my eyes watering and my wings usually end up smudged at the end of the day, but not with this! I love that it doesn't budge until I remove it. Such a good value, too. Will buy again!
Poulette C.
Fullerton, CA
This is my absolute favorite liquid eyeliner between high end and drugstore products. It stays on throughout the whole day and it's so easy to use. This would be great for either a beginner or an expert
Stephanie T.
Tucson, AZ
I’m beyond picky with my eye liners and the way the brushes are. But I love this Bush it’s perfect for wing liner. My eye liner always comes out on point. This eye liner is so worth and it’s worth the price you pay and it’s very affordable
Kennedy C.
Bremerton, WA
I’ve tried probably around ten to fifteen different liquid eyeliners and I’ve finally found my favorite. NYX Matte Liquid Liner is the BEST! It is long lasting and applies effortlessly. It’s affordable and my favorite investment!
Rosa G.
San Ysidro, CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner!! The formula is great. It lasts all day, I can wear it to sleep and I'll wake up the next day with it looking the same way it did. Its super black. This my favorite eyeliner and the price makes it even better
Dana E.
Englishtown, NJ
I love this stuff. It is the best liner I have tried at the drugstore. The price is great for how good it is and it doesn't smudge,crack or flake. The applicator brush is so easy to use and I'm not good at eyeliner but it makes it so easy.
keirstin b.
norfolk
This is the only liquid liner i have used for a while. Inexpensive and easy to use. If you have somewhat oily eyelids it will rub off onto your upper lid after a while but I’ve never had the issue. I adore this liner for a drug store liner.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.