BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Dayana V.
I really enjoyed this product! First of all it's very very inexpensive so anybody can try and get their hands on it. The applicator is perfect! The brush is so thin so it's not too easy to make yourself look like a panda, and it goes on matte which I love!
Marina L.
I love this liquid liner. This was the first liquid liner I learned to do a wing with, and I've fallen in love ever since ! It goes on super smooth, no bumps in my lines. One tip I have is to store this product up so that the product can stay in the brush.
Imen B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my holy grail liquid eyeliner!

The brush is really thin, but I do find that when i first start using it it picks up quite a bit of product so i have to wipe a little bit off on the edge of the opening. The brush is not only thin, but also pretty short which is great for making a precise wing rather than longer brushes which will often fray or move around all flip-floppy on the lid.

The formula is amazing, it really glides on the eyes and doesn't tug or pull. It dries relatively quickly to a super matte finish.

I find that the formula glides really well on top of glitter and shimmer shades which is often a difficulty with liquid eyeliners. Pro tip- if you are using it over a glitter or really foiled eyeshadow, don't remove any excess product from the brush--its really necessary to make sure no glitter particles wont hang onto the brush and will help you achieve an easier wing.
Amy D.
Gainesville
This is my “Go To” liquid eyeliner, i use this for my everyday makeup look & am constantly getting asked what eyeliner I use to complete my look! Highly recommend this product + it lasts for 12 hours if needed!
Ashley V.
I went from pencil liner to gel liner to liquid liner & I am never going back...I love this and even if I make a mistake I can clean it up nicely! It stays on fresh for hours and even if you are prancing about at a music festival! Would so recommend!
Nina A.
Forney , TX
I can't say enough good things about this liner! I was using a really expensive eyeliner when I came across this beauty and I've never gone back since. it's true matte long wearing doesn't transfer and holds well over 15+ hours. I get mine at Ulta and cmon you cant beat the price tag on this baby
Suzanna N.
VICTORVILLE, CA
If i cpuld rate this 10 stars i would. This is my go to. My love. My one and only. I refuse to buy any other matte liquid liner. I can not live with out this. I wish it was sanitary to use liquid liner on clients. Omg this is seriously the besttttt!!!
Nikki F.
Galveston
I really like this matte liner. It goes on smooth and dried as a matte. The only downfall is sometimes when I put on mascara it flakes off but it can be retouched and doesnt look bad.
Breanna O.
I bought this product and I'm not sure if I just bought a bad tube or what but it worked 2 times and was dried out. Easy application and was amazing while it worked. I have blue eyes and the dark color looked amazing compared to it. I'd probably buy it again just to see if I got a bad tube.
Ashley R.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
One of the best eyeliners around! My go to at any time. So easy to apply and i love how it instantly dries matte. Any other eyeliner doesnt even come close to how great this one is. I have one i carry with me in my purse and another i keep at home
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.