BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Amanda B.
I like these liners quite a bit. They are easy to apply, and last about 8hrs before needing a touch up. If you have trouble with your liner I would recommend using the felt tip version. Those looking for a more saturated color will like the brush version.
Lindsey S.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE nyx liners. They're so black and they glide on so smoothly. It makes it so easy to make a wing. I bought my first one and immediately bought 2 more. They're a MUST HAVEN AND a great price.
Violeta B.
Bakersfield , CA
I can honestly say this is so much better than the KVD tattoo eyeliner. It’s super affordable and very easy to use. I am an everyday glam kind of girl so an applicator that’s very easy to use is important.
vanessa c.
Boca Raton, FL
This is my HOLY GRAIL liner. The product stays put ALL day. It dries MATTE, which is a big deal to me because I cannot stand shiney eyelids that look cheap. I havent found a healthy alternative in liquid form but why fix something when it isnt broken?!
♠️~Toni S.
This is one of my all time favorite liquid eyeliners . It does on nicely . The only problem I have with it is it cracks throughout the day and comes off in bits and pieces !
Katie D.
Franklin, TN
I'm a little on the fence about this eyeliner- its pigmentation is OK, but the brush takes several dips to keep the product going. I feel for the money, you can invest in a better eyeliner or even try the Wet n Wild black liquid liner for better results.
Cecilia H.
Kingsland, GA
This liquid liner stays put all day , it does not smear at all . Sometimes it tends to crack if you apply too much on the eyelid . You can create a great cat eye with this liner but you have to be careful when applying since it's hard to erase mistakes .
lauren a.
Riverside, CA
I LOVE THIS EYELINER SO MUCH THAT YOU CAN BURY IT WITH ME!! It lasts all day even when im legit balling my eyes out! It is really easy to create a wing and the color is really pigmented. Everyone should try this amazing eyeliner it will change your life!
Carla T.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this product so much. I've been using it for years and it's my go to for eyeliner. It's super black and stays on all day. The applicator makes it so much easier to get a wing eyeliner. It is also very pigmented and a little product goes a long way.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
This is one of my favorite liners. The brush is easy to work with, and it's so black. Some matte liners aren't actually matte, but this one is and it's great. It dries quickly, which I love. Easily my favorite brush or liquid liner. And it's very affordable.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.