BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
kaylie m.
McClure, OH
I love this liquid eye liner ! The wand is super easy to use , and I usually always have a perfect result with it. Also it lasts all day and doesn’t chip off ! I have recommended to my friends already !
Nicole M.
Gloucester, VA
I recently started using this a fair amount as I got it in a gift with purchase, I've always been a little bit afraid of liquid liner just out of fear that I wouldn't be able to control it well enough and it would all end up in a mess on my face, but this one has taken this fear away. So far, this has been really easy to use and apply, I find it easy to put it exactly where I want it without it all ending up terribly. This eyeliner is also super dark, dries down matter and overall lasts pretty well. Plus, this is really affordable.
Thao T.
I really wanted to like this product because of so many amazing reviews, but it missed the mark for me a little. I’ve been wearing eyeliner everyday since I was 13 and have used liquid liner since I was about 16 or so. When I used this, it transferred to my upper eyelid from blinking and was really kind of wet. I don’t have a lot of eyelid real estate so maybe that was the problem, but I’ll keep trying this out. It’s just not my favorite. It’s super affordable and I really want to love it but it’s just meh for me.
mary k.
I really like this and it’s cheap. I was shocked to see it was long but the top was long and the actual product was small. But it’s fine for the good prince and it does dry matte and i will buy again.
Lauren C.
This is a very good liquid liner. I am not very good at doing liner, but I prefer liners like this over pot liners etc. It is very opaque and it does dry down to be a matte. I have had mine for months and it hasn't dried out at all. You get a good amount of product and they have other liners similar to this that have color options. I would repurchase this if I had to.
Grace H.
West Lawn, PA
Great alternative liner when I run out of my favorites. Great price for the quality and the shape of the tip is perfect for winging my liner on my lids. Smudges a little, but for what you pay for it, it's still great. Will buy again as my back-up liner!
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
I love the nyc liquid liners! They are perfect! The handle is long enough to provide great control. Yet the brush itself is short enough for precision application. The product goes on really smooth and dries quickly so you aren't dealing with a big mess waiting for it to dry. I will continue to purchase this product because I am sensitive to makeup and this is the first liquid liner that gives every bit of application that I love without making my eyes tear up!! Thank you NYX for making such a perfect product!
J-Baby D.
This eyeliner is truly my holy grail eyeliner. It never fails me and it never disappoints me. I personally feel like the price point is excellent especially with the results you get from it. My eyes tend to run whenever I put eyeliner on and this is the only product that has not been swept off or swept away from my tears. It also seems like with this particular product my eye does not run as much either. I always recommend that you have this on you and be prepared to be shook and fall in love with this product
Ariana M.
Chattanooga, TN
I liked how intense the black was and how small, thin the brush is. I put it through my 13hr shift test and while it was ok for the first 6 hrs, after it began to smudge on my upper lid. The color also faded a bit so it wasn’t impressive for over a 6+ hr time.
Stephanie P.
Brooklyn, NY
I looked high and low to replace my favorite NYC liquid liner until i found this guy. I still wish it had a longer brush but it has a decent formula. I don’t give it five stars because it dries out very quickly. I wish it was a little creamer like the NYC version. This is definitely “liquid” liner.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.