BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Adriana T.
California
This is probably my favorite liquid liner. The formula itself is dark and matte (obviously lol) and the brush tip is really thin for a precise line. I typically have to layer liners to get the results I get with this.
Alicia S.
East Rockaway
It does the job, but not well. The brush applicator was fine but can be annoying since it is a bristle type brush, so I had a stray bristle that easily ruins your clean line. Also the enviable of getting so of the liquid liner of your eyelashes while applying happens but drys solid on my lashes making it impossible to get mascara on without looking super chunky eyelashes. It is good in the fact that if you quick rub your eye, you’ll be okay but it does crack. Leaving your liquid line looking rigid and not filled completely in. Would not recommend.
Lovely J.
McDonough , GA
This has been my go to liner for the last couple months when I can’t find the maybelline Skinny liquid eyeliner I Love this liner so far it hasn’t let me down it’s almost time for me to stock up and I will Be repurchasing this liner the fine tip brush helps me complete the best wing it’s the best backup eyeliner and it’s only $7.49 at Ulta and sometimes you can get it with the buy one get one deal!
Marium S.
This is and probably will always be one of my favourite eyeliners. The brush just follows the shape of your eye and it gldies on super easy and when you need that perfect wing this liner has your back. It's super black and you don't need to keep applying to get the true colour
erika z.
Honestly, all NYX liquid liners are amazing. I've tried this one, the vinyl one, and the Epic Ink one. All of them are opaque and black, go on easily, and stay for as long as you need. I've worn them for at least 6 hours to a whole day and never had to touch up.
Destiny C.
chicago
I LOVE this liner. It has a nice matte finish and the black is super sharp. The thin brush makes application easy and quick, as well as precise. It takes a few seconds to dry, but once it’s dry, it looks FLAWLESS. Definitely my go to liner. It’s especially good for those not very good with applying liner, like me.
Nicole L.
irvine
The color is great, but it’s hard to put on. I’m not great at applying liquid eyeliner but this one was hard. I got a lot of it in my eye rather than on it and it burned. When I did put it on my eye it dried quickly but felt stiff on my eyes. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Dennielle H.
RAPID CITY, MI
Went out and got this because I saw how great her eyeliner looked. Made sure I asked her what kind it was. I've tried all kinds of eyeliners. From Maybelline to urban decay. I loved this eyeliner. I will say if you are new to doing winged liner I would start with a felt tip rather than this one because this one is a bit more precise. When just starting out that can be a nightmare. So he aware of that. It stayed on well. Dried fast and I have no complaints :)
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
This is an awesome product. I think the application is amazing because of the applicator. It is so fine! It is awesome for winging your liner. It’s easy to use and easy to apply. Perfecting the wing takes a lot of practice but this product makes it easier to learn it. I do recommend it!
Lizzy S.
Los Angeles
After not being able to find my beloved HG NYC New York Color Liquid Eyeliner anywhere I made the switch to this. It is super super black but not quite as long lasting. It does transfer and smudges but it is the best replacement I have found so far and I wear a black wing liner everyday. I also love that it is matte but not chalky matte like the Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner which dries down to a chalky uncomfortable matte.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.