BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
I love I love I love I love this liquid eyeliner it's better than all the other ones I use are use the gel liners it doesn't work as great as this one doesn't draw on as great as this one this one is the best by far
Brenda C.
Roy, UT
This liquid liner is awesome I seriously love it because it's matte and the brush is just perfect it's so easy to apply and it's not pricey! It lasts all day long it's my favorite at the moment totally recommend!
Brianna W.
Wellford, SC
This is AMAZING. For so long i was using stila eyeliner pens and i loved them but the price point was the biggest issue. Well one day I went shopping and gave this baby a chance and WOW it works just as good as the stila pens.  I would definitely recommend if you want to shop on a budget.
Rachel G.
Knoxville, TN
This is the best black matte liquid liner for this price range. Lasts all day and doesn’t flake or transfer and is very opaque. I’d highly recommend any NYX liquid liners, especially for drawing great wings!
Annie L.
New York
One of my favorite liquid liners. It lasts throughout the day without smudging. I'd only have to reapply a few times. The tip is sharp enough for the wing eyeliner. I've always loved using liquid eyeliner, and this is one of the best I've used.
Paola S.
Chicago , IL
Super affordable, great price, great quality. I love that it’s really Mayte, really black, won’t transfer and it is smudge proof! I am obsessed and i always rebuy and recommend this product. It’s amazing for the price.
Katelynn R.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I have been using this liner for many years and there is nothing else to compare it to. Once you try this eyeliner you'll never be able to use something else. This liner dries down completely matte for a more natural look and the tip allows you the control to create a wing with ease.
Stephanie G.
Rialto , CA
I absolutely love this eyeliner it is a go to eyeliner that I use all the time. It is super black and does not smudge or run when u wear it all day. It's kind of basic packaging but that really doesn't matter when the product is great! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Anna H.
St Simons Is, GA
This is my favorite eyeliner for the price. It's super matte and basically water proof. The only thing I don't like is the applicator, it's not super precise and hard for me to apply because of the length of the handle. Other than that this is an amazing product that I always repurchase.
Keira B.
Lancaster
Loved this product as a first one user. It is gentle u told you take it off or mess it up. It's a good value but would rather the price be reduced as anyone probably would. It compares to others by being more amazing. I like this product a lot and would recommend it to my friends as I have
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.