BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
This is a great liner that has tons of staying power.  I love this one because it is SO black.  It stays on and does not come off until a wash.  It has a precision liner tip that gives you the power to do the sharpest wings which is why I continue to buy it!
Perla G.
Grimesland, NC
I love this eyeliner because it goes on smoothly, precisely, and very matte black. The brush tip makes it very easy to apply and maneuver. The only bad thing about it is that it isn't waterproof or long lasting, and it doesn't claim to be, but it sure would make it the perfect eyeliner if it was.
Tais V.
I use this when I want a simple, not so thick wing and it really does do the job. Of course could be used to make thick wings but I just prefer the smaller brush for a smaller wing. It stays on for hoursssss, girl it's so worth it.
Michelle M.
I like this product because it's easy to use but don't like that it will literally peel off. I bought this after being disappointed with a tarte eye liner and it's so inexpensive that I thought why not. It's good if you don't want to spend a lot of money on makeup but just needs to last longer.
Jade M.
Tigard, OR
There’s a reason this is a top rated product. You can’t beat the price and the quality is the same as a product twice as expensive. It’s super pigmented and it stays on really well. The brush is fine, nothing special but it works great for crisp dark lines and creating dramatic looks. Definitely a steal!
Temeika A.
Jesup, GA
This is THE ONLY liquid eyeliner that I use! The ONLY one! I used to use NYC & loved it but after it being discontinued I needed another. I absolutely LOVE it! It's a GREAT value & priced perfectly to me! If you want a Matte black liquid liner you want this! I highly recommend it!
Maura O.
Eugene, OR
Absolute garbage. I could literally
Peel this stuff right off my eyelids like it was a sticker. Peels, cracks, flakes, and you cannot layer it at all. Way over priced for the quality and the amount of product. There's cheaper liquid liners out there that look like high end products compared to this trash
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
I love I love I love I love this liquid eyeliner it's better than all the other ones I use are use the gel liners it doesn't work as great as this one doesn't draw on as great as this one this one is the best by far
Rachel G.
Knoxville, TN
This is the best black matte liquid liner for this price range. Lasts all day and doesn’t flake or transfer and is very opaque. I’d highly recommend any NYX liquid liners, especially for drawing great wings!
Angelika S.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
If you've read any of my other reviews you know I LIVE FOR NYX!!! I highly recommend this brand. Also, I am an eyeliner snob and although I have a top 5, this one has been my Number 1 for a while!!! I will go back and buy this item over and over again. Super affordable, great application, great pigment, and stays on.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.