BY NYX #1 in Eyeliner

• What is your favorite eyeliner product? I love NYX Matte ...10 Answers
  • I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Alexis H.
You have to know how to use a long brush tip applicator to get the best look with this. It does take practice. I do like this to go on top of my liner I do with a pencil or pen first. This makes a nice deep black finish. It's one of a few great things nyx sells. Don't buy it in the white though, that and the glitter liners crack a lot!!
Daiane C.
Dayton, OH
Love love it! This product is amazing! Very good to use and good quality. I use everyday, I use glasses so for me make a big difference in my eyes! I will repeat use fur sure! I recommend that for you. If you use glasses this a good idea to show more your eyes!
Stephannie G.
Los Angeles
Love this eyeliner so much. I haven't tried many eyeliners b/c this one was one of the first that I ever purchased but I'm glad I found this eyeliner. It's amazing. The wand is thin enough to create a nice sharp line. I always get compliments whenever I use this eyeliner. I will never change this eyeliner for any other
Jessica P.
Loveee! This has became my new holy grail!!! Good value!! Bought at CVS for $5.99 i believe. I use this product everyday!! It has helped me with my winged eyeliner! Definitely recommend to anyone who wants to practice with liner
Amy C.
I love love love nyx products, a lot of my makeup is from there. But I have to say this was a fail for me! I love the applicator and how easy it is to put on. But once it's on the skin for about an hour it starts to crack and my eyeliner won't look flawless.
Krystle F.
Tucson, AZ
This liner is pigmented, jet black and matte - as promised on the packaging. However, if you are NOT a pro at your winged liner, this product will bunch up and crumble throughout the day if you use too much. The brush isn't my favorite, but it works well, you just have to make sure you use a light hand during application - which I don't have, so it's less forgiving on me.
Crystal W.
Vero Beach, FL
Recently just picked this up at my local target, and I can’t put it down. This is my go to eyeliner now. It glides on so smooth. And coming from on someone who SUCKS at doing winged liner, this one makes it super easy! Inexpensive and easy to travel with.
Natt 👸.
Edinburg
This eyeliner is such a great product it is smudge proof and it lasted a long time. I always use this product whenever I do a full face of make up I really recommend this product eyeliner I love it so much it’s my favorite and very affordable.
Shakiya E.
Cleveland, OH
The best liquid liner I had thus far, unlike other liner this 1 actually dries matte and doesn't smudge Its also inexpensive I bought it at Target for about 9 dollars & Ill definitely rebuy this product as long as they don't change anything
Deirdre T.
Charleston, SC
My all time favorite, everyday eyeliner. I wear a cat eye every day and this eyeliner lasts from the morning all the way through the day. I've never had trouble with it, even when I sweat. The pigmentation is amazingly dark, it's not expensive, it lasts forever, and it's got a really precise brush. Favorite always!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.