BY NYX #4 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Jackie M.
Panorama City, CA
I got this eyeliner first because I asked all my coworkers who had sharp af wings which liner they used and they always referred me to this one. Before I would always use brush or pen liners like the Clio Black Liner (K-beauty) or the Sasa Liner (J-beauty) and I liked those both but I wanted to be able to buy my makeup in stores here and both of those I haven't been able to find. This NYX liner dries down super fast, doesn't lift, and is super pigmented. I like wearing eyeshadow and a lot of the time, black eyeliner doesn't show up as pigmented over the eyeshadow but this liner never fails. I ran out of the liner and decided to try the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, but it dried out super fast and it didn't show up pigmented over my shadows as I wanted it to. It's easy to draw sharp and thin lines which is how I like my liner to look. I don't think I'll ever go back to another liner.
Danielle J.
I use this every time that I do my makeup it really goes on nicely and it's very easy application I would recommend this products for anyone who is going very newly into makeup is very user-friendly and looks great, also the price is nice for what you get the only thing I would say is that sometimes you have to reapply it
Alexis N.
lexington
Purchased at: ULTA
I always use this when i want a nice defined wing! I have been applying my liner after my mascara and eye shadow and ive been loving how it looks! This is soo cheap and its even better than high end eye liners! Ive had mine for a really long time now and i never have issues with it drying out! Amazing💓
💰💸Kimmillionaire 💰.
Manitowoc, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I have practiced wings so many times with this product and this is like the O.G in my collection. I would look like a raccoon most days because of this liner. All jokes aside it works well. It dries well. I tend to stay away from eyeliner nowadays but if i go out and want a wing i will use this.
Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t use eyeliners much and only prefer to have a thin line of eyeliner and not thick or winged eyeliner. This liner does exactly what I need it to do. Gives me a defined thin straight line and lasts long enough. This liner is not waterproof but doesn’t smudge so it works perfectly for me.
ashlee w.
This liner is my staple and oh how I adore it. It is so reasonably priced, rich in pigment and matte as it could possibly be. I find these types of liquid liners so much easier to apply than the felt tip pens. For some reason I strayed from this product for about a month, somehow thinking the Elf $2 liquid liner was better. (Don't get me wrong, I love the Elf liner, just not as much as this) I'm so happy that many Walgreens' are now carrying Nyx so I don't have to make a trip out to Ulta which usually results in a depleted bank account. If you haven't tried this liquid liner I highly recommend it!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
Next to the Physicians Formula liquid eyeliner this one is my favorite. I love it because it's different, it's not shiny it's matte and there are not too many liquid eyeliners that you find that are mad I used to use a black liquid liner and then take a stiff brow brush and take the blackest eyeshadow I could find and pack it right on top but ever since I found this I don't have to do that anymore. The formulation is great it last a long time and the brush is great as well the way they made the brush makes it very easy to do a wing liner which I know a lot of people struggle with. This one and the Physicians Formula are my two top favorites even over higher-end liners and they're both drugstore to go figure. Definitely worth a try
Tiffany D.
Suwanee, GA
BEST DRUGSTORE LIQUID LINER. HANDS DOWN. It applies smoothly and dries down fast, matte, and waterproof. I wore it litterally all day and my wingered liner was still perfect. The craziest thing was as I was using a makeup wipe to remove my makeup at the end of the day, it was the last to come off... so while I didn't do water test, I doubt it would come off that easily in water.

I do have to say that this is probabaly not super beginner friendly. This applicator is super thin and precise, so you have to have a pretty steady hand especially on the wing. And being that it is a liquid liner, its a bit easier to mess up.

But overall, love this and definitely will purchase again.
Emy M.
Kelso, WA
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely my favourite eyeliner! I have tried all the pro brands and still come back to this $8 treasure. It lasts so long and looks so vivid throughout wear. Easily comes off with my makeup remover (I use organic coconut oil) and the bottle lasts a long time
Gloria N.
My favorite inexpensive liner at the drugstore. This is so very accessible to me always. The felt tip is great and helps me achieve a perfect wing always. I have bought this product multiple times in both matte and the shinier version and they're both great!
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.