BY NYX #3 in Eyeliner

• Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? Also how is the brush? Mo...2 Answers
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I will start out by saying liquid eyeliner can definitely smell fear. Your look can go from perfect to oh no what have I done very quickly 😂. That being said, when I was looking for a matte finish liquid liner I went right to this. It’s super affordable and the brand is one of my favorites. I was not disappointed. The brush tip is great. It’s not quite felt tip but not quite a brush. It’s the perfect in between. The product goes on smoothly and precise. I don’t find this to be streaky like some other liquid liners can be. I can do a full stoke across my lash line without any spotty areas of missed application. I recommend this to anyone getting into using liquid liner. It’s matte too which I love. It’s very hard to find true matte liquid liners. I use this every time I want to use a liquid liner.
ashlee w.
This liner is my staple and oh how I adore it. It is so reasonably priced, rich in pigment and matte as it could possibly be. I find these types of liquid liners so much easier to apply than the felt tip pens. For some reason I strayed from this product for about a month, somehow thinking the Elf $2 liquid liner was better. (Don't get me wrong, I love the Elf liner, just not as much as this) I'm so happy that many Walgreens' are now carrying Nyx so I don't have to make a trip out to Ulta which usually results in a depleted bank account. If you haven't tried this liquid liner I highly recommend it!
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
This is my absolute favorite liquid eyeliner. It is literally my Holy Grail liner and I use it on a daily basis. It has a beautiful matte finish and it is a very pigmented black. It has a very fine brush tip opposed to a felt-tip and I personally feel that this gives more control and it's easier to get a nice pointed very sharp pointed wing if that is the salyer going for it's easier to control the thickness or thinness of your line as well. I have found that once it's on and it dries it doesn't typically budge it doesn't smear or run like some liquid eyeliners do and I actually have to use eye makeup remover to get it off. I highly recommend this particular liner I use it over more expensive brands because it's that good
T I F F A N Y 💎.
Austin, TX
The ONLY liquid eyeliner I will ever use for the rest of my life. I love the matte finish that no other liquid liners seem to have (they all dry a little shiny). Stay power is incredible for a non-waterproof liner. I went wakeboarding and got absolutely dragged through water and although the rest of my makeup came off, the eyeliner stay put. Magically, it comes off very easily. I could even use plain water and just rub at it a little, and it will peel off. Brush is the PERFECT length and flexibility for wings. NOTE: 1 out of 3 times the brush is defected. I always check in store before taking it home.
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
YOU GUYS! This product let me tell you something about it, it’ll last on your eyelid for a full 24 hours, I’m not the type to go to bed without washing my face but we all have those nights, where we find ourselves in bed full asleep in our outfits and makeup on. You will wake up and this eyeliner will sightly budge, I love it it’s around 3.99 I believe maybe I a few dollars more. Every lasting favorite eyeliner. Here’s a photo of my cute little wing.
SamiJoie J.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a crier. No, really, I am. The slightest amount of wind and my eyes are wet. I have used some high end liners (KVD, I'm coming for you next), mid, and drugstore. So far, this baby is the only one that holds up the whole day! Rain or shine, weddings or crushing midterms -- this holds up. It doesn't budge no matter how oily I am or how much I'm sweating.

Because I have hooded eyes, I use the eyeliner brush by Essence to make my wings. I use the brush in the bottle to line my eyes and fill in the wing AND I'M SET. For less than $10, I'll take it for perfect, budge proof, lined eyes.
Kima J.
I really really like this eye liner. Im am not this best when it come to apply liner most of the time i go without it because of how much i mess up with doing my wings but this helps me with my angles as well as applying the liner. I spreads on very smooth and helps to give me the dramatic look that i can go for. I dont like how after a certain amount of usage though it does start to dry up. i have to dip it a couple of time before applying it and even straightening the brush out so it doesnt smear al over. Otherwise very good product.
Abbey W.
Love love love this liner. I will use this till the wheels fall off. The formula is incredible, that wing will stay on a day. Even through your rough times! It’s in nice sleek black packaging, and the wand it make long so you can be precise with your liner. The liquid doesn’t get chunky and doesn’t build up on the wand. For such a great price this liner is so worth it to be in your collection! You can’t go wrong!
Kathryn H.
Allston, MA
This is my go-to liner. The application brush is very adaptable and easy to make a nice sharp wing with. The brush handle is also long and a good size to hold. The formula of the liquid is really nice also because it dries matte and doesn't crust. The liner lasts me almost all day when I wear it if I wear setting spray or not. It's just my favorite drug store liner with a bristle brush :)
Tania C.
Newark, NJ
This eyeliner is super super matte and super black. The one works pretty well. It’s very liquidy it goes on well it glides nicely. It dries quickly as well. This one is probably the only eyeliner I have used that does not transfer to my eyelid. I always have that issue with eyeliners that they always transfer or fade throughout the day. This one does not do that. It’s a great price great quality great color it’s just great overall. Definitely pick this up if you can.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
angel s.
I've been looking for a liquid eye liner that doesn't smudge all over my eyes. Does this eyeliner smudge?
Kayla T.
Danbury, CT
Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?