BY NYX #4 in Eyeliner

• Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?6 Answers
  • How is the staying power of this liner? Also how is the brush? Mo...2 Answers
  • Is this eyeliner long lasting?5 Answers
ashlee w.
This liner is my staple and oh how I adore it. It is so reasonably priced, rich in pigment and matte as it could possibly be. I find these types of liquid liners so much easier to apply than the felt tip pens. For some reason I strayed from this product for about a month, somehow thinking the Elf $2 liquid liner was better. (Don't get me wrong, I love the Elf liner, just not as much as this) I'm so happy that many Walgreens' are now carrying Nyx so I don't have to make a trip out to Ulta which usually results in a depleted bank account. If you haven't tried this liquid liner I highly recommend it!
Christina F.
Mays Landing, NJ
I have bought over 10 of these eyeliners! Seriously the blackest liquid liner i have ever tried. It dries down completely matte and will last 2 days on my eyes if i want it to. This liner also taught me how to do the perfect winged liner and is very easy to use. I love this liner! Lancôme Monsieur Big MascaraL'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro Glow FoundationKat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticktarte Clay Play Face Shaping PaletteNYX Matte Liquid Liner
Molly S.
Niagara Falls, NY
Amazing liner! The application brush is super thin and tiny, so it allows you to get an extremely close, precise, and thin line. The product is very buildable, and it comes out very pigmented. One swipe will leave a perfect, black line. However, you can build up the eyeliner to be as thick as you would like. It dries perfectly matte, as well as very, very dark. I️ would recommend this for those who like to do cat eyes, as once it is put on it doesn’t budge and can’t be blended or smudged out. It is very precise. However, the product is amazing once put on. It will last you all day long, and will not chip or flake off whatsoever. Super cheap eyeliner that is very pigmented and long lasting. Worth it!!
T I F F A N Y 💎.
Austin, TX
The ONLY liquid eyeliner I will ever use for the rest of my life. I love the matte finish that no other liquid liners seem to have (they all dry a little shiny). Stay power is incredible for a non-waterproof liner. I went wakeboarding and got absolutely dragged through water and although the rest of my makeup came off, the eyeliner stay put. Magically, it comes off very easily. I could even use plain water and just rub at it a little, and it will peel off. Brush is the PERFECT length and flexibility for wings. NOTE: 1 out of 3 times the brush is defected. I always check in store before taking it home.
ᘔEIᑎᗩᗷ A.
Dearborn, MI
YOU GUYS! This product let me tell you something about it, it’ll last on your eyelid for a full 24 hours, I’m not the type to go to bed without washing my face but we all have those nights, where we find ourselves in bed full asleep in our outfits and makeup on. You will wake up and this eyeliner will sightly budge, I love it it’s around 3.99 I believe maybe I a few dollars more. Every lasting favorite eyeliner. Here’s a photo of my cute little wing.
Abbey W.
Love love love this liner. I will use this till the wheels fall off. The formula is incredible, that wing will stay on a day. Even through your rough times! It’s in nice sleek black packaging, and the wand it make long so you can be precise with your liner. The liquid doesn’t get chunky and doesn’t build up on the wand. For such a great price this liner is so worth it to be in your collection! You can’t go wrong!
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
I love the nyc liquid liners! They are perfect! The handle is long enough to provide great control. Yet the brush itself is short enough for precision application. The product goes on really smooth and dries quickly so you aren't dealing with a big mess waiting for it to dry. I will continue to purchase this product because I am sensitive to makeup and this is the first liquid liner that gives every bit of application that I love without making my eyes tear up!! Thank you NYX for making such a perfect product!
Rebecca S.
Lincoln
I have gone through my difficulties of liners, and I couldn’t quite fit one that looked great on the eye as long as an easy application. It wasn’t until I can across NYX eyeliner that I found the perfect one. The brush of the eyeliner is such a perfect size with it being a thinner brush. Making a wing is much easier with that type of brush. I’ve had eyeliner where the brush angles, and I find that the more narrow and straight brush is the easiest to work with.
I wear eyeliner almost every day, and this product has lasted me a good two months. I strongly recommend this product.
Meghan S.
Seattle
This is a great drug store liquid liner. I've been using it for over 2 years now. I love how matte it dries down and it doesn't crack, fade, smudge, transfer or crumble off my eyes throughout the day. It has a brush tip which I prefer over felt, and I find that as long as I wipe a little product off the tip of the brush I can get a pretty precise line. I rarely do a wing but it seems like it would be decent for that purpose. It's also surprisingly easy to get off.
Megan G.
Broadview Hts, OH
I had been using one of Maybelline’s eyeliner markers for a long time because it was very easy to use, but a huge problem I was having was that it had no lasting power. I’d apply it and it would be half off an hour later. My friend started using this one and recommended it to me. It’s definitely a tough one to get used to because it’s kind of flimsy compared to a marker, but this stuff stays on ALL NIGHT. It also becomes easier to work with over time as you learn. Absolutely love it and would definitely recommend.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
angel s.
I've been looking for a liquid eye liner that doesn't smudge all over my eyes. Does this eyeliner smudge?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this eyeliner easy to apply?
Nina W.
is this easy to use? I've been doing winged liner for years and I've perfected it, but sometimes products aren't always the easiest to create a perfect wing. is this worth it?