BY NYX #3 in Eyeliner

• I’ve never really been into liquid eyeliner but I’m tying...3 Answers
  • Is this product easy to use to create a good cat eye?8 Answers
Stephanie T.
Wakefield, MA
This is my favorite eyeliner. I wear a cat eye every single day and have tried it all but decided one day to go back to this type of liner and am glad I did. You definitely need to master the art of a steady hand to use it and I have had mixed experiences as far as what type of brush I get (sometimes the bristles are going in all different directions which isn't great for a precise cat eye!) but overall I love this liner.
Virginia W.
A bit too liquidity for my everyday likings but it works when I have on heavy glitter and stuff like that when the eyeshadow is so caked on I need a good sturdy classic liquid liner! I got this as a gift and it was a good item to try! I don’t know if I would bye it again but the price point is very good! And it’s not that terrible you just have to feel ok with using liquid eyeliners that take a bit to dry. That’s all !
Priya V.
West Chicago , IL
This is one of the best drugstore eyeliners in my humble opinion. It is second to the L’Oréal liquid eyeliner (that rivals the Lancôme Artliner) and the Milani Stay Matte 24h eyeliner. I’m a huge fan of matte eyeliners as I don’t like the look of shiny eyeliners on my lids. It’s stays matte and wears all day and as a plus, it’s easy to wash off! Highly recommend!
Melissa J.
Round Lake
Hands down, THE BEST MATTE EYELINER I HAVE EVER USED! The brush makes it easy to create fine lines to make your eyeliner sharper than ever! It’s not waterproof, but I will say it does stay put even if you get a little teary-eyed. Especially with it being such an affordable price, it makes it ten times better! A must have for anyone wanting a good eyeliner!
Jackie M.
Panorama City, CA
I got this eyeliner first because I asked all my coworkers who had sharp af wings which liner they used and they always referred me to this one. Before I would always use brush or pen liners like the Clio Black Liner (K-beauty) or the Sasa Liner (J-beauty) and I liked those both but I wanted to be able to buy my makeup in stores here and both of those I haven't been able to find. This NYX liner dries down super fast, doesn't lift, and is super pigmented. I like wearing eyeshadow and a lot of the time, black eyeliner doesn't show up as pigmented over the eyeshadow but this liner never fails. I ran out of the liner and decided to try the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, but it dried out super fast and it didn't show up pigmented over my shadows as I wanted it to. It's easy to draw sharp and thin lines which is how I like my liner to look. I don't think I'll ever go back to another liner.
Amrita P.
Roswell, GA
I love this eyeliner! I've tried so many different eyeliners (high end and low), but this is the one I always turn to. It's great for applying everything from everyday eyeliner to a fancier cat eye. My eyes are watery and this does not budge, so much that sometimes it's hard to take off unless you use an oil cleanser. So matte and black!
Whitney C.
This is the best liquid liner I’ve ever tried. It goes on so easily..it wipes off easily..it lets you get super precise and it is super matte! I was always skeptical about this style wand..I had previously used the pen style. I’m so happy that I switched!
STINA M.
LONG BEACH, CA
my absolute FAV liquid liner. stays matte and doesn't smudge despite sweating at the gym or a fun night out. the only issue i have had with is that one of the many times i bought this product, the applicator brush was split which made it difficult to apply but still manageable. other than that, very affordable for what it is!
Tabitha V.
Hanover Twp, PA
I personally love this product because I'm so used to using a liquid liner but I would always love to have the matte effect when I do my liner and this liner is the perfect product for that I love how it drives like a mat and doesn't smear and last all day long I also love how pigmented the liner is and how it's not streaky
May L.
Edison
This is my favorite liquid liner. The brush is pretty small so it’s great for precision. However I don’t like how the brush starts to lose its shape after a while. That makes it a little harder to apply. The color is very bold, so I enjoy that. But I don’t like that the liner does crack after some time wearing it.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Is this really matte? Does it last the day and withstand smudging?
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
Elisa R.
Fairfax, VA
Shelly S.
Sterling, IL
how good is this? is it long lasting and does it crack at all?
Shel G.