NYX Matte LipstickInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY NYX #38 in Lipstick

Load your lips with plush, pigment-rich color choosing from 12 brand new shades of Matte Lipstick—our shockingly smooth lip color that glides right on and stays in place with a silky matte finish that never feels dry. Now available in a range of fresh new hues, these playful pops of color are just what your spring wardrobe needs!

Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Oleyl Alcohol, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyisobutene, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Cire de carnauba, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), BHT, Fragrance/Parfum. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 36 (CI 12085), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

• witch one ....... =====> matte or gloss NYX Matte Lipstick5 Answers
  • I would love to try this out 2 Answers
  • Do you like this make up? NYX Matte Lipstick3 Answers
Rachael P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my NYX Matte Lipstick in the color Eden. As you can see this has a lot of pigment to it and it glided onto my lips easily and smoothly. It's the perfect color to kick off the month of December and I wore this color to the Christmas tree lighting downtown tonight.

This lipstick is my #GiftCrush because it's a beautiful shade of red, goes on smoothly and is perfect for Christmastime.

This lipstick was one of 24 in my NYX Lippie Countdown 24 Days of Lips Advent Calendar.
Laura R.
Winter Garden, FL
Review for: Eden
A nice blue toned red lipstick. This applies smoothly and is highly pigmented. It lasts long and is a bit difficult to remove entirely at the end of the day. This does require reapplication after lunch for a full day wear but with how easily this applies that shouldn’t be an issue.

To remove I did have to use a makeup remover wipe and my usual facial cleanser. There was some slight staining on my lips but that fades before bed.

This is one of the colors in this years NYX Advent Calendar.
Deanna D.
Electra
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Eden
I got a small version of the shade "Eden" in my N.Y.X. Advent calendar. This lipstick is super pigmented. However, it slides around A LOT. I line my lips (and fill them in) after applying a lip primer, then i applied the lipstick over that. It's a beautiful color! However, application was not easy because it slips and slides. I covered it with gloss and it is staying in place better, and seems to last an okay amount of time. I'm not going to go buy a full size of this formula or color after the sample size is gone, but it was good to try.
Rubiia S.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Natural
I own this lipstick in the color natural and i absolutely  love the color its a beautiful blend of i want to say antique pink with a bit of purple mix &  I really like how it feels on my lips goes on smoothly doesn't  feel heavy at all although i will say i wish it would last  all day :( but overall i give it 4stars for the pigment and formula ill be looking foward to trying in other colors
Taryn O.
NYX is my absolute favorite lipstick on the market. It’s not too messy to apply and you can find it almost anywhere. It’s ideal for people like me who aren’t too skilled in applying lipstick- but the easy application makes it look like I know what I’m doing! My favorite part is the selection of colors. There is a shade for any occasion. The matte is nice too because it doesn’t get flaky or dry like most. The best part is it’s super affordable so I can get multiple choices when I’m ready to try something new!
Sarah H.
Prescott
Review for: Up the Bass
For the most part I'm a pretty dedicated liquid lipstick user, but these Nyx Matte lipsticks are one of the few traditional bullet lipsticks I still find myself reaching for on a regular basis. They have the perfect combination of a matte finish with a creamy moisturizing consistency that's absolutely irresistible! In terms of wear and quality I'd say they match Mac's matte lipstick formula (my other favorite bullet lipstick) but with a slightly creamier formula that makes them easier to apply and less prone to tugging. Because of this softer consistency I find that they don't last quite as long as Mac or other comparable matte lipsticks; they are a bit prone to fading unevenly and you will need to reapply after eating or drinking, or every few hours after long wear in order to keep the same look. But overall I think this formula has a pretty good tradeoff of amazing comfort with decent longevity and wear.
Lauren H.
Review for: Whipped caviar
I'm OBSESSED with this lipstick in whipped caviar, I have 3 of them. I found a NYX lip liner that was a similar shade and the combo of the two are my go to now for a natural but noticeable look. Especially with a bold eye look, it's a great go to for something more neutral that's not quite a nude, especially if you don't particularly look good in nudes (I personally don't)
Megan B.
Valparaiso , IN
Review for: (3 Pack) NYX Matte Lipstick - Perfect Red
Perfect red mattee lipsticks! They stay on pretty well (8-10 hour wear)great for a vampire feel just in time for Halloween! You can buy online on NYX website or Target! The pack comes is in great quality for a great price (affordable) ! Don’t worry about going to sephora or Mac for a red lipstick go to NYX website or Target online !
Tashión F.
Review for: Perfect Red, Aria
Love NYX brand. A bargain and great product. I've been on the hunt for the perfect red and this comes close.

I love matte lipsticks. I have very oily skin and I feel like with glossy lipsticks I'm too shiny. A good matte lip balances out the shine for me.

NYX matte is great. Stays on (not all day wear but long enough) it's not super drying like other matte lippies and it's easy to reapply
Kristen D.
Haverhill
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m a fool for matte lipstick. There I’ve said it. I’m more comfortable wearing a wider range of colors because the shine on other lipsticks can just be too much. But sometimes their coverage can be a little patchy or they can really dry out your lips. Nyx matte lipsticks don’t do either of these things. They’re really quality products at a drugstore price. They stay well, and don’t feather easily. If your lips are dry, exfoliate prior to wearing and maybe put a little balm under the lipstick to lock in moisture. But if your lips are healthy, you shouldn’t have any problems wearing this all day. In fact, your only problem will be picking out the right shade.
Kiersten B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really interested in trying this product... Does it dry out lips?
Carly F.
Cape Coral, FL
Is there anywhere else you can get Nyx in the U.S besides Ulta?
Anoohya
I heard a lot's of reviews on this product...but I have very patchy lips...do they make my lips more dry when applied??
Mecca G.
Is this a good brand of lip stick? Is it better than MAC?
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price is reasonable, but is this a good lipstick? I'm obsessed with the color but don't want to waste money on something that will dry my lips out or just not hold up on a busy day.