20 colors available

BY NYX

Now available in 10 more gorgeous shades, Stay Matte But Not Flat Liquid Foundation provides full coverage with a mineral enriched matte finish and accommodates more skin tones than ever before. The oil-free and water-based formula is perfect for both day and nighttime wear.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Water/Aqua /Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d’Abeille, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Octadecene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• How to do you think these foundations are the color I bought a soft...1 Answers
  • Has any colored women tried this foundation? How are the different ...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good foundation that is medium to full co...2 Answers
Debrena B.
Debrena B.
Temple Terr, FL
Review for: Medium Beige
Love this liquid foundation was looking for a cheaper alternative liquid foundation for my normal Makeup forever Hd foundation when i can afford it.
im seeing a lot of negative reviews on this one. about your skin breaking out. i di want to remind you all to use a primer or something to protect your skin from the layer of foundation. also you cant use so much of this or else it will come off or across greasy and cakey. also need to be aware IN MY OPINION this is more of a foundation for darker tones even tho they carry lighter tones too. and for women with more of an orange undertone rather than pink (which is mines so it works great) i literally don't even have to use a bronzer or highlighter this foundation makes me GLOW!!!
the picture uploaded is with the foundation and full face done with contour and everything else (which i also use the darkest shade in this foundation for my contour )AMAZING RESULTS no filter on the pic either
Cortney P.
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
So I have seen Younique presenters cover up black eyeliner with their foundation. Well, I decided that I would try it with my NYX, and man oh man. You DO NOT need to purchase the $39.00 (I think that's what Younique charges) just go to Ulta, and/or Target and where ever else NYX is sold. I've been using the NYX for quite a while, I used to use nothing but MAC and UD, but this has totally changed my mind. So ladies think twice about buying the $39.00 Younique. (If o can attach my video I will. I used dark blue eyeliner because all I had was black liquid and if would've been a mess. Ain't nobody got time fo that. Those are all you need. I use a bare minerals foundation brush, and just my NYX! Hope this helps anyone looking for s new foundation, one more thing... It takes VERY VERY VERY little to cover your face. Good luck ladies! I hope you'll love it as much as I do!
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
Fontana, CA
Giving this foundation a 4/5 instead of a 5/5 is hard for me because of how much I absolutely love it! There's one little flaw that was enough to knock off a star though :( This NYX line is the ONLY brand I've ever tried that has matched my skin tone perfectly. They have sooo many different options for all shades of melanin -- I love it. Along with the tone I have matching me perfectly, it feels pretty great as well. Not too light, not too heavy. I would call it a medium coverage, and I think it's perfect for everyday wear. HOWEVER, it does not last all day. (I am willing to admit that I do not use it with a primer and/or setting spray, so that could easily be a large contributing factor). Overall, the product is amazing and extremely affordable for only $7.50. I may just need to invest in a good-quality primer & setting spray!
Cookie V.
Cookie V.
N Las Vegas, NV
I was interested in purchasing this product ages ago but between not being able to find it then when I found it they didn't have it in my color it took me a long time to get it. Now, that I have it I feel great about the product. This foundation goes on lightly and gives you amazing coverage and for the price point it's perfect... However. My only complaint is that the catch line "stay matte but not flat" was a bit misleading in my case. My face seems to still be oily and almost more so than my regular foundation. I am going to keep this in hopes that my skin is super oily but I do love everything else about the product.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX
I purchased this originally after falling in love with NYX's concealers and realizing this was one of the few products that actually matched the olive/yellow base in my skin. It takes VERY little to cover, so that might be why you are seeing some "cakey" reviews, and the coverage is buildable. It's a great medium to full coverage, and while I have oily skin this surprisingly doesn't break me ou! Great for light stage makeup or full coverage with translucent setting powder to! (I also wear it every day and I'm in real estate, so it hold up pretty well in the Dallas heat!!)
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
I bought this from ULTA when they were having a buy one get one 1/2 sale for nyx. The packaging is a squeeze tube which is easy for control. Te foundation is light to medium coverage. With 1 layer some imperfections still peek through but it doesn't look like you're wearing make-up but rather that it is your skin. I found that the shade I picked oxidized just a bit and appeared more orange. However, the foundation stayed true to form by staying matte throughout the day. My skin is oily and it took longer to peek through than other foundations I have used.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Santa Clarita, CA
Not a fan. I purchased this to replace my Kat Von D tattoo foundation (I love KVD, but at $36 a pop, it's more a splurge than anything.) Stumbled on this foundation and I'm not impressed. I have oily skin, so I refer full coverage that is oil free. As much as the bottle says this is full coverage, that is not the case. It takes layers and layers to cover any blemishes and red marks. It feels my skin feeling sticky and patchy. For only $7, it seems a steal, but I'll probably go through 5 bottles in the same amount of time I would for KVD.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE this foundation. I literally spent way too much money looking for something like this at sephora and Mac like almost 5 times the amount of this foundation. I have oily skin and this doesn't make me shine throughout my day! It matches my skin tone which is wonderful ,it really looks like my skin. I normally have to settle for a darker or slightly lighter shade but this actually fits me perfectly! This is my go to foundation everyday. It feels light on my face and I don't have to build it up so much.
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Finding the perfect foundation shade in typical drugstore products can always be a grief when shopping, but I found that the warm beige fit my Asian skin well. It is lightweight and easy to blend with a foundation brush on my normal-dry skin. I wouldn't say that it left me matte, and it didn't last me the whole day. It pairs really well with a powder to last a good 6 hours, however. I would recommend this to beginner makeup wearers because you cannot get too cakey with a layer or two of this foundation!
Ariadna A.
Ariadna A.
Los Angeles, CA
This foundation is okay. It's not the worst I've ever tried, but it's also not the best. I have oily acne prone skin so I'm always looking for foundation that won't break me out and will last. This is a pretty thin medium coverage foundation. It does dry matte, but it won't stay that way if you have oily skin. Even with setting powder, I notice my face getting oily again within a few hours. I would recommend this simply for the price, but if you have oily skin you should go with another product.
Lisette V.
Lisette V.
Cat C.
Cat C.
London, London
I'm looking for a new foundation. I have combination skin and want to know how others with similar skin have faired with Nyx foundation?
DINAVEL V.
DINAVEL V.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been for a new marcara i think could be look great what do you think?
Renee G.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
I've tried many NYX Cosmetics products but the reviews on this one are not very good. Has anyone tried it yet? Is it really a mattifying foundation? How good is the coverage? Does it become cakey? Does it need a mattifying primer?
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Sacramento, California
Is this foundation good for combo skin types?