Add a Photo

By NYX
#11 in Bronzer
Matte Bronzer For Face Body Perfect for Spring, Summer and beyond! the Matte Bronzers have arrived! Achieve a natural and healthy looking complexion using any of the powder bronzers available in five russet shades. Perfect for that desired honey glow all year long! Cruelty-free.
Photos (69)
Anna P.
Anna P.
Dec. 12, 2016, 2:54 p.m.
Review for: Medium
This is the love of my life..well new love of all the makeup things that I love lol. I purchased this bronzer after seeing a picture on Instagram posted by NYX themselves and had to have it! The color looked as it it would just melt into my brown skin and I was right. I'm just now getting into contouring and this powder makes it so easy because of its buildable and smooth consistancy. It's not harsh and bold like other powders and creams can be for beginners. It blends so easily and so well into the skin to give a nice kiss of color, and even on days where you want more deffinition or a more defined contour it builds right up to that with no problem too. I took a break from my Cover FX contour pallete for this powder! Love!
Catalina P.
Catalina P.
Oct. 18, 2016, 3:09 p.m.
Review for: Medium
It is a suntan lotion in totally dull powder, that is to say you are not going to find in it shine particles and nothing for the style, and this makes a perfect product for contouring and give him it form to your face without it seems too artificial, has a regular pigmentation, is soft to the tact, easy to devote and blur, though it is dull and in powder, does not leave your face with an opaque appearance since it is of be waiting in products by these characteristics, is of long duration, if you apply and blur it correctly you were achieving a very natural appearance
Michele W.
Michele W.
Atlanta, GA
Oct. 25, 2016, 5:06 p.m.
Review for: Medium
I decided to try out this bronzer after moving away from Hoola, which has been my go-to bronzer since High School. I compared all of the shades and the NYX ones are a little more orangey than Hoola so I decided to go with Medium. I have to say, on my face, it doesn't look too orangey and I like the color that it gives me. The packaging is also really nice and doesn't feel like it's going to break or crack if I carry it around in my makeup bag. I wish they would come out with new colors that are a little less orangey.
Amber Marie B.
Amber Marie B.
Aug. 7, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Review for: Medium
I only gave this bronzer a 3 because there are only three shades and I am considered to be a ‘light” skinned African American woman. And I wear the darkest shade in this line. Other than that it is a very good bronzer. I wish there were cooler shades as well as darker ones. This bronzer is very inexpensive and can be found at most drugstores. It gives off a very natural look and it’s very buildable. You do have to be careful, because it can become muddy with certain foundations.
Catrina A.
Catrina A.
Indianapolis, IN
Oct. 5, 2016, 9 p.m.
Review for: Medium
This is my favorite bronzer for many reasons. First, it does not have shimmer or sparkle so it makes me look tan without highlighting. That is a very hard thing to find from drugstore bronzers. Second, it's so reasonably priced. Almost NYX products are but this is important to mention. Finally, this product will last you forever. The pan is huge and unless you are heavily bronzing your entire body, expect this bronzer to last longer than imaginable.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Hudson, NH
Dec. 13, 2016, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: Medium
I really love having this in my kit, its affordable, easy to find at local stores, and worth the $9. I don't really use bronzer often with my skin tone, but when I decide to spice things up I love how easy this is to apply. Its the perfect shade, doesn't have a strong smell (always a bonus in my mind) and its smooth and blendable. I know with some products your face can appear cakey after application and this product definitely does not do that.
Lesly B.
Lesly B.
Feb. 1, 2017, 1:44 p.m.
Review for: Deep Tan
Gently with delicate skin at a such good prize; i think that the most awesome pro of this color is that suits good with the color of my skin; i mostly use it for contorn; and, sometimes, to give to my face a little aparence of tan. Highly recommended!
Muy bueno para gente negra como yo; es super accesible, no reseca la piel, ni se cuartea con las horas de uso. Excelente para hacer contornos y para darles una apariencia bronceada a tu piel.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Jan. 19, 2016, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Medium
I bought this bronzer hoping I could find a dupe for Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, it was not. I wouldn't say this was a terrible product, just not what I was hoping for. What I liked about the Too Faced one was it didn't look orangey on the skin, this had a little more orange to it. I'd say if you can't afford the Too Faced one then this isn't a bad option and they do have other colors for other skin tones.
Amber M.
Amber M.
July 25, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Medium
I've had this for over a year and have just recently hit pan on it! I love love love this bronzer. It's more of an orange hued bronzer so you fair beauties may want to try the lighter shade if available! It's a true matte, has no sheen or shimmer what so ever, and it doesn't break out my super sensitive skin! The fact that it's so affordable doesn't hurt anything either!
Feb. 4, 2017, 6:09 p.m.
Review for: Medium
I absolutely love this bronzer! It is usually hard for me to find a bronzer that doesn't make me look orange, but this one is a keeper! I also like that it is very matte and doesn't give that "too shiny" feeling. It's very subtle and gives just the right amount of contrast to my highlight. It also lasts a long time, I haven't had to buy a new one in over 4 months.
Brandy G.
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where do you use this? It says body but would you use it anywhere but your neck, chest, and shoulders?
Karen R.
Karen R.
Is this bronzer good or not?
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Do these have an orange tone?
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Verdunville, WV
I am very fair skinned and I am searching for a bronzer to add to my summer makeup routine. How blendable is this product? Will it stand out on fair skin or blush in?
Nichol E.
Nichol E.
How well does this show up on brown skin tones?