NYX Matte Bronzer

$8.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*4 other buying options

Perfect for Spring Summer and beyond – the Matte Bronzers have arrived! Achieve a natural and healthy looking complexion using any of the powder bronzers available in five russet shades. Perfect for that desired honey glow all year long!

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Petrolatum, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, 77492, 77499 ).

NYX Matte Bronzer ? [product:nyx-matte-bronzer]
Hey guys! What are your favourite eyeshadow palettes??
I love NYX make up but have never tried their bronzers. Any particular one you suggest?
Start your review of NYX Matte Bronzer!
Product Highlights
[product:nyx-matte-bronzer] was my first bronzer ever, and it still is! it is a very buildable bronzer which can be used as a contour, the bronzer won’t skip, it will last forever! i highly recommend because it can be a great dupe!in 550 reviews
2 years ago
Great bronzer something I use everyday to give my cheeks love easy to blend with beauty blender awesome for contouring
2 years agoRua José Bezerra n°2197 bairro nova Brasília CEP:76908466 Ji-Paraná Rondônia
Maravilhoso sem contar q e matte , as tendencias q mais está se usando em todo o mundo , recomendo sim e eu uso sempre
2 years ago
I like this bronzer it not my all time favorite but it's works really nice I recommend alot it nice for contouring also
2 years ago
It gives a beautiful and natural bronze, it seems that you just arrived from the beach. Summer the whole year using it.
3 years ago
I think is too orangy for a bronzer. The formula is ok. It is not that good, but it is ok. Tho it is a little bit dry.
3 years ago
Thia bronzer ia awesomw if your looking for something to contour. I use this all the time and a little goes along way.
3 years agoPontiac, MI
Never tried this one hopefully i do try it one day i heard good reviews about it cant wait to buy it and give my review
3 years agoNew Orleans, LA
Absolutely not dark enough for those dark brown skin people. I think it would have worked great if it was dark enough.
3 years agoLas Vegas, NV
My holy grail bronzer! It gives me just that perfect sunkissed glow! It blends so smoothly and is not splotchy at all!
3 years agoGarretson, SD
Does not show up very well at all. Takes a lot of building. I want something way more prominent. I would not recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...