BY NYX #10 in Bronzer

Perfect for Spring Summer and beyond – the Matte Bronzers have arrived! Achieve a natural and healthy looking complexion using any of the powder bronzers available in five russet shades. Perfect for that desired honey glow all year long!

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Petrolatum, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, 77492, 77499 ).

Reviews (2066)
Sabrina |.
Review for: Light
So I got this bronzer a while ago and overall, it’s pretty good. I got a light shade, & it helps bring life to my face. But, it kind of comes off as a orangey tanned color than an actual light brown color. Because of that, I use a minimum amount of the product so I don’t look super orange. With that being said, the color that is being promised isn’t what I expected it to be. But if you’re looking for a cheap, easy to use bronzer this is the one. Just be sure you’re picking out your color carefully!
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Review for: Medium
This matte bronzer is everything! Especially if you have oily skin! It helps keep your face matte and is very long lasting ! I love it so much !!! I feel that everyone should have this in their makeup back !
Marie N.
Burke
Review for: Light
This product brings me back to life. I went with light because I’m very fair, and it adds just enough color and sculpts my face just enough without looking too dark. It lasts all day and I would recommend this product highly. It’s a great price for a lot of good product!
Sherisse P.
Corona, NY
Review for: Medium
This bronzer has got to be one of these best drugstore bronzers I got my hands on. I have a medium skin tone with a yellow undertone the medium bronzer is perfect. Definitely repurchasing once the one I have is done. Looking at the product online or in store doesn't do justice you may be, well I was intimidated at first site because to me it appeared a bit orange or to have a orange undertone but once applying it on the skin it ended up being a perfect brown shade!! The mirror is nice too
May W.
San Francisco , CA
Review for: Medium
I bought this because I couldnt wait forever for my all time favorite Rimmel bronzer to go on sale anymore. Nyx was having a BOGO 50% at Ulta, so I decided to try this on a whim along with this highlighter I been eyeing. I was a little afraid that medium would have been too dark on me but it was perfect! It looked quite red orange on the pan, but on the face, it was undetectable. It is definitely my new favorite bronzer and its affordable tooo!
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Deep Tan, Deep, Dark Tan, Medium
This product is so good I love it and you would understand what I am saying if you just get this is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Whitney B.
Walnut Creek, CA
Review for: Light
This is the best drugstore bronzer that I've come across. I have the shades "Light" and "Medium." It goes on smoothly and it's not overly pigmented, so you don't end up with too much on, as long as you don't go in too heavy handed. I find it very easy to blend and unlike other drugstore bronzers, it's not chalky at all.
Crystal G.
Review for: Light
I wear the shade "Light" and enjoy it a lot. Goes on smoothly, not patchy at all, and isn't overly pigmented so you don't end up with too much at once as long as you don't go in heavy handed. It has more of a redish/terra cotta undertone to it so I like to use more in the fall/winter.
Maria B.
Norwood, MA
Review for: Medium
Bought this after wearing the hooks brand bronzer forever thinking it would be a cheaper alternative however I quickly realized it wasn’t for me. The color comes out a bit more orange toned than I would prefer and I have a hard time blending it in nicely. I also found that it would come off and look very blotchy after only a few hours. Unfortunately this product didn’t work for me.
Michael O.
Boynton Beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite drugstore bronzer. I feel as though it doesn't last as long as some of my high end bronzer but it does the job! Great colors and pigment, and blends easily for seamless transitions.
Brandy G.
Columbus, OH
Where do you use this? It says body but would you use it anywhere but your neck, chest, and shoulders?
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Is nyx high end brand or drugstore?
Karen R.
Is this bronzer good or not?
Samantha F.
Do these have an orange tone?
Rebekah M.
Verdunville, WV
I am very fair skinned and I am searching for a bronzer to add to my summer makeup routine. How blendable is this product? Will it stand out on fair skin or blush in?