BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

NYX Mascara
  • "Love using the blue mascara specially when I'm just doing minimal makeup because I feel it gives my eyes a pop without looking so dramatic plus it's long lasting which I love e and it doesn't flake on me which I'm thankful for I have purchased the purple one as well" in 3 reviews
Sabrina R.
Chicago
It's funny because I tried an electric blue mascara from Benefit and I could hardly tell I wearing a colored mascara. I was not disappointed with this Nyx colored mascara. The color was vibrant and made my eyelashes super long. It did clump a bit but this is good for specific looks
Sherri H.
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
I love this blue mascara in the sun it looks really blue! I love that enjoy where's the wax say if I want to wear it at work it looks black but in the sun it is so bright and electric I would highly recommend this mascara in their other colors as well
Harley P.
Griffin , GA
Very fun for a bold look. Love the way the formula grabs onto your lashes without being too clumpy. The one thing I didn't like was that it wasn't very buildable. Compared to higher end brands, it performs very well. Overall I'd recommend it to friends and will use it again.
Erin B.
greenwood, sc
The Mascara is a full coverage mascara that Maximizes your eyelashes to full potential. The mascara is very easy to apply. I use this product daily in my makeup routine. I have bought this product many times and will continuously buy this product.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
Not impressed. Don't get me wrong I love NYX, but this formula was just kind of blah. My mascara started flaking off through the day and the wand wasn't really all that great. The pricing is good but I feel like there are better products on the market.
Marquita L.
This eyeshadow is very pigmented. I love wearing it with a nude lip, so that you can see the blue more. I always get compliments on it, and I even use a silver pencil on my water line. It's a staple eyeshadow for the weekends for me. I suggested that all my friends try it.
Bushra T.
Auburn, WA
it is the best mascara i ever bought. i love the electric blue color it gives on your lashes. i have been asked so many times which brand i am using. i bought it from sephora. my eyes color are hazel and when i i use this mascara it really pops up my eyes.
serena g.
New York
This mascara has a very vibrant color of blue and lasts all day. The product itself is very soft and creamy. I got this from my mom and it is perfect. This color totally matches my eye color. I highly recommend you to buy this product.
Jacqueline M.
Bronx, NY
This is a great mascara to branch out with a little pop of color! Lasts through the day and made my blue/green eyes stand out so much! It was ok for length but it was really the pigment that made me give it 4 stars.