NYX Mascara

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
I love this blue mascara in the sun it looks really blue! I love that enjoy where's the wax say if I want to wear it at work it looks black but in the sun it is so bright and electric I would highly recommend this mascara in their other colors as well
Courtney M.
Tishomingo, OK
I loved how it made my eyes pop butttt, my mascara kept flaking off throughout the day :/ but I've read a ton of good reviews so I'm going to give it another shot­čśť hopefully it was just a bad tube!
Janet N.
Color doesn't show up that well on your eye lashes and you have to put many coats on. It's a small pop of color so you would have to build it up a lot. It lasts pretty long and does not smudge under my eyes. I would not strongly recommend but it's still very nice and sort of does the job.
Sabrina R.
It's funny because I tried an electric blue mascara from Benefit and I could hardly tell I wearing a colored mascara. I was not disappointed with this Nyx colored mascara. The color was vibrant and made my eyelashes super long. It did clump a bit but this is good for specific looks
Harley Y.
Griffin , GA
Very fun for a bold look. Love the way the formula grabs onto your lashes without being too clumpy. The one thing I didn't like was that it wasn't very buildable. Compared to higher end brands, it performs very well. Overall I'd recommend it to friends and will use it again.
Sherri H.
Love using the blue mascara specially when I'm just doing minimal makeup because I feel it gives my eyes a pop without looking so dramatic plus it's long lasting which I love e and it doesn't flake on me which I'm thankful for I have purchased the purple one as well
Erin B.
greenwood, sc
The Mascara is a full coverage mascara that Maximizes your eyelashes to full potential. The mascara is very easy to apply. I use this product daily in my makeup routine. I have bought this product many times and will continuously buy this product.
Hayley L.
Grand Forks, ND
I love a good blue Mascara to go with my blur eyes. This one has great pigment and the blue stands out. I am always getting compliments when I wear it! Overall a great product. The one con for me is that it did get a little flaky towards the end of the day.
serena g.
This mascara has a very vibrant color of blue and lasts all day. The product itself is very soft and creamy. I got this from my mom and it is perfect. This color totally matches my eye color. I highly recommend you to buy this product.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
Not impressed. Don't get me wrong I love NYX, but this formula was just kind of blah. My mascara started flaking off through the day and the wand wasn't really all that great. The pricing is good but I feel like there are better products on the market.