BY NYX #9 in Setting Spray

Demand perfection! For that fresh dewy glow that lasts, the NYX Professional Makeup Setting Spray - Dewy is lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Matte Finish / Long Lasting
Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Sodium Salicylate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Mahonia Aquifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol.

Dewy Finish / Long Lasting
Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide.

NYX Makeup Setting Spray Dewy
  • "it’s good, i liked it but i prefer the matte version a little bit more. i still use it for my shadows or highlight though" in 1548 reviews
Amber P.
Yuba City, CA
Such a good drugstore option for a setting spray for dry skin. This was actually the first acceptable option I found in the drugstore and I keep coming back to it because the price is good. I always have one on hand for travel because I won't be broken hearted if it breaks or I lose it but I know I can also count on it to look nice.
Alise S.
I love the NYX setting sprays. I use the dewy spray over my matte foundations or powder so that I don't looked dried out. It gives it more of a natural appearance. The bottle is pretty large for the price you pay and drugstores have this brand on sale all the time. I would definitely recommend
april n.
Forest lake, MN
I absolutely LOVE this setting spray! I’m surprised that I didn’t try it sooner!

Generally, in the summer time, I have VERY oily skin. So oily that my makeup rubs right off, even on the cooler summer days. But in the winter time, it is the complete opposite. My skin especially my nose and cheeks are so flushed looking and dry. With this, I don’t find that is an issue. My foundation breaks up when I am not wearing a setting spray after a few hours. While I won’t say this is 24 hour coverage, I will say that it made my makeup last significantly longer - even after a late night partying!

I would highly suggest this as it is my new holy grail when it comes to setting spray for the winter time! I hope the matte finish is just as nice for the summer!
Lexi Forrest R.
Deland, FL
Love this product,
I get a full day out of a few good sprays with makeup that otherwise fades quickly and it isn't oily or bothersome to my combination skin type whatsoever and didn't cause any issues with acne .
Jessy D.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Kohl's
For the price this one is good. Does my makeup last all day? No. But it sets it so that I don’t sweat it off. I still have to reapply my look if I’m going out after work. It definitely helps. I don’t get all smudgyNYX Makeup Setting Spray Dewy
Liberty B.
Williamsburg, VA
Love this! If your foundation looks flat or too matte for your liking, just spritz this across your face and let dry! Gives life back into the skin! Only downside is that the spray bottle is not my favorite. Needs more of a mister rather than a straight spray.
Tyanna T.
West haven, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this setting spray because I hate looking matte so I would spray this throughout my makeup routine so I don’t look so matte. By the time I finish my makeup I look dewy and my makeup looks like my own skin. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Ivy F.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
I don't know what I did before setting spray. This is a great spray and super affordable. I use the dewy one but I don't really see much of a dewy effect (maybe less dry than the matte one) but it still keeps my make up in place and that's what matters.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I probably gone through at least six bottles of this! I love this stuff! There's something about the way that your makeup sets on your face after you spray it. It doesn't change the consistency it just makes it look more like it's part of your real skin then it is makeup on top. I absolutely love it and I've turned several people onto it as well. It's not nearly as expensive as your higher end setting sprays, but it does a better job in my opinion. It's worth a try it's less than $10 and it really is amazing says the woman who's on her seventh bottle! LOL 😉 NYX Makeup Setting Spray Dewy
Mackenzie B.
Fairborn
Purchased at: ULTA
Favorite setting spray. Really melts my makeup into my skin. Sets it stays on all day . With a very pretty glow . I love glowing. Doesn’t look cakey and is super affordable . I rave about this . Will forever use and buy this product .
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
Do you use this before or after powder?
Zolangel R.
COral springs , FL
Which one is better, this one or the urban decay ?
Lindsay L.
I've heard so much about setting sprays and I need one that feels barely there and not sticky. What is the deal with this one? Do you recommend another brand?
Rachel B.
Does this product make a difference in how long your makeup stays in place?
Telia B.
Does this make you look oily?