BY NYX #5 in Setting Spray

Demand perfection! For that fresh dewy glow that lasts, the NYX Professional Makeup Setting Spray - Dewy is lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Matte Finish / Long Lasting
Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Sodium Salicylate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Mahonia Aquifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol.

Dewy Finish / Long Lasting
Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide.

• Recent purchase. Can't wait to try. 3 Answers
  • Tried NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Dewy for a dewy look but wasnt t...2 Answers
  • Anyone used this? NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Dewy do you reccommend?1 Answers
Heather H.
Portland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had read some rave reviews and was real excited to try this product. I have tried a few other setting sprays and they were priced pretty high for not being completely in love. Well this one fell flat for me to. First the smell and the feeling it leaves on your face reminds me of 1980’s AquaNet big bangs overspray. Don’t see any difference to my face at all and my waterproof mascara gives me rancoon eyes within 10 min. Sorry but NYX lost me and really bummed me out on this one!NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Dewy
Anjanah❤️ M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As I’ve said before I have really dry skin! So this makes me look sooo glowy but not a dramatic glow! This product gives you a nice glow within look. Goes great over powder and does not give you a blotchy look or leaves white spots on your face. Although I do love this setting spray it is a bit pricey for a items that is small. They should most definitely upgrade the packaging and put more product in side so that it can last longer
Allyson G.
Boston
My skin is on the drier side, so of course I was drawn to a setting spray that promised a "dewy finish". I've heard this is a dupe for Mac Fix+ which I wouldn't know. It does help give me a more skin-like finish after I've applied powder bronzer, blush, and highlight all over my face. And the price is definitely right. Nyx is amazing quality for a drugstore brand.
Kayla B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the makeup products I own, THIS is my holy grail. I love this setting spray so much. I have normal skin and I found this product at Nordstrom Rack. This setting spray got me through prom; I came home looking like I just did my makeup! The dewy finish this product gives you is so lovely and beautiful. I will purchase this product again and again because it is so affordable and I have not found anything that works better and beats this price! My all time favorite product, GREATLY surpassed all my expectations.
Isabella M.
Columbus GA
This product is a good gift to give because it's perfect travel size. It has a nice natural finish to it and holds your makeup in place for about 6 hours if you aren't touching your face. I would definitely buy the travel size again but I don't think I would get the larger bottle. I would only recommend to people who are looking for a simple finish and not a super strong hold setting spray.
Stephanie O.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin, so during the summer i am doing absolutely everything for my face to stay matte. But once it turns fall weather i find that my skin starts to get dry, and let me tell y'all something!! if you wanna come out your house looking like the gods have blessed you with the finest dewy water fountain, this is the setting spray for you. It keeps your face looking refreshed without that oily feeling and if you have dry spots on your face, this definitely helps with that.
Alondra F.
Tulare
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this setting spray!! Over the matte and this dewy one, I much prefer the dewy one. It sets my makeup very nicely, and helps me out on those days I apply too much powder for it to blend well and set so beautifully and skinlike on my skin. Lasts a while. Much prefer this one over the urban decay one. Much love xx
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Now I wish I had the matte look to this not to dewy but this is great I love this it’s one of my every day setting sprays that I use it works great I actually use it to wet my beauty blender to instead of water and it seems to help my make up that I blend in more stay longer it is amazing
Jessica E.
Newport News , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite NYX products. I have dry skin so i like for my skin to have as much moisture as possible. When i forget to set my face i see the difference a couple of hours later. My face looks dry and my makeup just doesn’t look as fresh. I highly recommend this product to everyone. It’s pretty cheap too and it lasts a long time
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This setting spray is pretty good but a bit overpriced for the performance.  For some reason it makes my foundation break apart on my face.  Whenever i do not wear heavy looks it holds pretty well though.  Great finish especially for the spring time!
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
Do you use this before or after powder?
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
Which one is better, this one or the urban decay ?
Lindsay L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so much about setting sprays and I need one that feels barely there and not sticky. What is the deal with this one? Do you recommend another brand?
Rachel B.
Does this product make a difference in how long your makeup stays in place?
Telia B.
Does this make you look oily?