BY NYX

Demand perfection! For that fresh dewy glow that lasts, the NYX Professional Makeup Setting Spray - Dewy is lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Matte Finish / Long Lasting
Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Sodium Salicylate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Mahonia Aquifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol.

Dewy Finish / Long Lasting
Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide.

NYX Makeup Setting Spray Dewy
  • "it’s good, i liked it but i prefer the matte version a little bit more. i still use it for my shadows or highlight though" in 1548 reviews
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I absolutely LOVE this setting spray! I’m surprised that I didn’t try it sooner!

Generally, in the summer time, I have VERY oily skin. So oily that my makeup rubs right off, even on the cooler summer days. But in the winter time, it is the complete opposite. My skin especially my nose and cheeks are so flushed looking and dry. With this, I don’t find that is an issue. My foundation breaks up when I am not wearing a setting spray after a few hours. While I won’t say this is 24 hour coverage, I will say that it made my makeup last significantly longer - even after a late night partying!

I would highly suggest this as it is my new holy grail when it comes to setting spray for the winter time! I hope the matte finish is just as nice for the summer!
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
I probably gone through at least six bottles of this! I love this stuff! There's something about the way that your makeup sets on your face after you spray it. It doesn't change the consistency it just makes it look more like it's part of your real skin then it is makeup on top. I absolutely love it and I've turned several people onto it as well. It's not nearly as expensive as your higher end setting sprays, but it does a better job in my opinion. It's worth a try it's less than $10 and it really is amazing says the woman who's on her seventh bottle! LOL 😉 NYX Makeup Setting Spray Dewy
Dolly L.
One of the best setting sprays I've used. I think it was just about a year ago, when I started to "bake". This process includes leaving powder on a particular area that you'd like to "bake". I never used powder before until I heard of this method of setting your makeup. So, whenever I'm done setting it, and all the excess powder is brushed off, there are times when I feel that my face looks a bit too powdery (due to my dry skin). And so, after spraying this finishing spray, I can tell that my makeup slowly like becomes one with my face. It comes to be more natural and dewy.
Natalie D.
Seattle
Fantastic fixing spray. I started using the oft-touted Holy Grail Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray and noticed that my face kept feeling tight and dried out. My foundation was separating no matter what I did. After eliminating everything else, I tried skipping it one day and discovered that it was the culprit. Enter the Nyx spray - yes! 🙌🙌 A fraction of the price, the same level of hold, and no more cake face! It gives a wonderful and flattering dewy glow. If that's not your thing, there is also a matte version. Strongly recommend.
Kristi O.
Frostburg, MD
I really like this setting spray, but I can only use it on certain occasions.  If I've done my makeup and look too matte even with highlighter, I will spritz some of this to complete the look.  The only reason I give it 4 stars is because I sometimes break out from it, hence the certain occasion use.  It's inexpensive and I do continue to re-purchase because I like the finish.  Tip:  Spritz this BEFORE you put on eyeliner, lashes, and mascara.  The setting spray can make those items run and then you'll end up with a mess.
Cristina F.
Dobbs Ferry, NY
I tried this my first semester of college and have no stopped using it ever since. It is better for dry/combo skin as it will give you a dewy look. However I do get oily skin, and it holds up, but If you are very oily, a dewy product may only enhance that. However, i find that it gives a skin-like flawless finish compared to matte setting sprays and after going dewy I’m never going back! Would definitely recommend anyone give this a chance for a dewy radiant look even on a full coverage day—it literally makes a cake-face turn into skin—it melts the makeup so nicely—I love it so much I could rant for hours!
Jessie D.
Roosevelt, UT
I have used this setting spray before, but I am not the biggest fan of the dewy look so I didn't love it. I was in a hurry and it was the only spray I could find in the moment so I bought it. It did help my makeup look great throughout the day and I used it until it was gone. Afterwards, I purchased the matte spray which I liked better because it mattified my makeup. If you are looking for a cheaper setting spray that keeps you looking dewy and fresh all day, this is a good product for you. I don't have anything bad to say about it, I'm just not a fan of the dewy look.
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
I love this because unlike other dewy sprays I’ve tried it isn’t oily (Milani dewy spray is like spraying oil on your face and even makes the floor super slippery if any of the overspray gets on it...not cool). This has a nice fine mist, the smell is ok not great but not offensive. I wish the bottle was bigger and the longevity could be longer but I have yet to find a dewy finish spray that lasts as long as matte sprays, I think that’s just the nature of the product. I will continue to repurchase this product.
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
I really do like the setting spray, but it does not hold a candle to the urban decay all nighter setting spray. It is a great price and worth it if you were on a budget, but I find I have to use more of this product then the urban decay product. I also don’t like how the mist is not very fine so your face is completely wet after applying it. It takes a while for it to dry down after you apply it. It does help to meltYour make up together nicely. I would recommend this product and I would buy it again
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
I used this stuff for years back in my early 20’s because I was broke and it was the only setting spray I could afford 😅
But honestly I really liked it! I don’t think it kept my makeup on as well as Urban Decay All Nighter or Makeup Forever Mist & Fix, But it definitely did help! and I did like the finish it gave my makeup too.
Once I wasn’t so poor I switched to more expensive, more effective ones because this one actually contains a fair amount of alcohol (they all do, but this one more than others).
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
Do you use this before or after powder?
Zolangel R.
COral springs , FL
Which one is better, this one or the urban decay ?
Lindsay L.
I've heard so much about setting sprays and I need one that feels barely there and not sticky. What is the deal with this one? Do you recommend another brand?
Rachel B.
Does this product make a difference in how long your makeup stays in place?
Telia B.
Does this make you look oily?