BY NYX #6 in Setting Spray

Demand perfection! For that fresh dewy glow that lasts, the NYX Professional Makeup Setting Spray - Dewy is lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Matte Finish / Long Lasting
Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Sodium Salicylate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Mahonia Aquifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol.

Dewy Finish / Long Lasting
Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide.

NYX Makeup Setting Spray - Dewy
  • "it’s good, i liked it but i prefer the matte version a little bit more. i still use it for my shadows or highlight though" in 1548 reviews
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I absolutely LOVE this setting spray! I’m surprised that I didn’t try it sooner!

Generally, in the summer time, I have VERY oily skin. So oily that my makeup rubs right off, even on the cooler summer days. But in the winter time, it is the complete opposite. My skin especially my nose and cheeks are so flushed looking and dry. With this, I don’t find that is an issue. My foundation breaks up when I am not wearing a setting spray after a few hours. While I won’t say this is 24 hour coverage, I will say that it made my makeup last significantly longer - even after a late night partying!

I would highly suggest this as it is my new holy grail when it comes to setting spray for the winter time! I hope the matte finish is just as nice for the summer!
Sofia D.
Rainbow City, AL
This is my go to setting spray for a nice, clean dewy finish. It leaves my skin with a subtle glow without making me look oily or messing up my makeup. The fine mist is what I love the most because it gently applies to the skin and soaks in. I let it dry for a few seconds before gently dabbing it in with a damp beauty blender. This technique, along with the product, has helped with the longevity of my makeup. I have gone through over a dozen bottles of this setting spray and always go back for more!
Dolly L.
One of the best setting sprays I've used. I think it was just about a year ago, when I started to "bake". This process includes leaving powder on a particular area that you'd like to "bake". I never used powder before until I heard of this method of setting your makeup. So, whenever I'm done setting it, and all the excess powder is brushed off, there are times when I feel that my face looks a bit too powdery (due to my dry skin). And so, after spraying this finishing spray, I can tell that my makeup slowly like becomes one with my face. It comes to be more natural and dewy.
Kristine S.
Omaha
Purchased this a few weeks ago with a gift card I had. Love the price I purchased the 60ml. Works fine. Helps me with my very dry skin and sets my makeup. I do think it helps and I can break a sweat coaching figure skating. It doesn’t leave you over dewy to the point you look sweaty. It gives you a refreshed natural look. In fact, I think it helps refresh my makeup when it’s starting to take a weird dry dull midday turn. I would recommend to anyone that has dry skin. Oh and it’s super easy to spray the pump worked great for me.
pajha m.
Salt Lake City
this setting spray has really good reviews. i have very dry skin and my makeup loves to patch up in certain areas of my face, but i notice that when i only wear a good concealer, powder and bronzer and i use this it works really well. scent free, dewy finish, cheap, the only con is how dry my skin feels. i'm kind of in the middle. i'm saving up for new high-end products that are suppose to hydrate my skin but i'm hesitant to use this because of how dry my skin gets when i use it. overall, for people with oily skin, 10/10 recommend. for dryer people, maybe a more hydrating one.
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought this and the matte settling spray together. I’ve been trying to find the setting spray that will actually keep my makeup looking just applied after a full work day. This lasted about 6 or so hours before I noticed I was looking greasy and my makeup was cracking up. For the price this does fairly well. I just need to keep trying different brands of setting mists I suppose. This will help your makeup stay fresh looking a bit longer than if you used nothing but I can’t say it will last a full 8 or more hours.
Erin P.
Stuyvesant Fl, NY
I love this because unlike other dewy sprays I’ve tried it isn’t oily (Milani dewy spray is like spraying oil on your face and even makes the floor super slippery if any of the overspray gets on it...not cool). This has a nice fine mist, the smell is ok not great but not offensive. I wish the bottle was bigger and the longevity could be longer but I have yet to find a dewy finish spray that lasts as long as matte sprays, I think that’s just the nature of the product. I will continue to repurchase this product.
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
I really do like the setting spray, but it does not hold a candle to the urban decay all nighter setting spray. It is a great price and worth it if you were on a budget, but I find I have to use more of this product then the urban decay product. I also don’t like how the mist is not very fine so your face is completely wet after applying it. It takes a while for it to dry down after you apply it. It does help to meltYour make up together nicely. I would recommend this product and I would buy it again
MorganBrielle♓️ B.
I absolutely LOVE this setting spray!! It most certainly gives you a dewy glow without looking greasy or creasing make up. I don’t feel like my look is complete with out. I either spray directly to my face after make up application, or spray on to beauty blender and dab on to my face. Perfectglow everytime and I did realize my make up stays in place longer!
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
I’ve been looking for a decently priced setting spray for a long time and this is it! The bottle produces a really fine mist and the product really keeps my makeup from moving or rubbing off during the day. Sometimes I put a pretty good amount of it on my face just after foundation/powder and use a blender to kind of press the makeup into my face and keep tiny fine hairs down.

The smell is a little off putting because it’s very similar to hairspray but it does the job!
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
Do you use this before or after powder?
Lindsay L.
I've heard so much about setting sprays and I need one that feels barely there and not sticky. What is the deal with this one? Do you recommend another brand?
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
Which one is better, this one or the urban decay ?
Rachel B.
Does this product make a difference in how long your makeup stays in place?
Telia B.
Does this make you look oily?