BY NYX #7 in Setting Spray

Demand perfection! For that fresh dewy glow that lasts, the NYX Professional Makeup Setting Spray - Dewy is lightweight and comfortable while working hard to make sure your makeup stays put.

Ingredients

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

Matte Finish / Long Lasting
Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide, Sodium Salicylate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Mahonia Aquifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Phenoxyethanol.

Dewy Finish / Long Lasting
Water / Aqua / Eau, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Niacinamide.

Julie H.
Julie H.
I can't believe I went years without this product. I'm somebody who prefers my face to look glowy and healthy with foundation rather than cakey and dry. I even apply a glow highlighter to my cheeks daily. This product is amazing!! Plus it's super cheap and doesn't cause you to break out like some talc setting powders. It actually blends my bronzer, blush and glow plus foundation together nicely while leaving a healthy looking glow. If you have oily patches on your skin, then it was recommended to me to apply a powder to those areas first then spray to finish. This is a great tip! Helped me a lot caused have combo skin with mild oily T zone areas. I've bed using this everyday and feel like my makeup isn't "complete" without it anymore. HIGHLY recommend especially since it's so affordable! I think it was around $7 a bottle. Three sprays is all you need too.
Maddyson S.
Maddyson S.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I went into ulta with intentions of buying the Urban Decay Setting spray because that one had been my ride or die, but I wandered into the NYX section and found this and realized I've never tried it before so I was all for it. It's cheap and it feels really refreshing on the skin but I don't feel like it kept my makeup on the way I wanted to. I noticed around my nose my makeup would start to look dirty and my pores would stand out like crazy. The only part of my makeup routine I've changed is the setting spray and it's never done this until now. I'm glad I was able to test it out but once this is gone I'll probably only buy this again if I'm in the mood to give it another shot.
Anna W.
Anna W.
I LOVE this setting spray. I recently purchased it after running out of my Wet n Wild setting spray, which I really liked, because I wanted to try the dewy finish. Let me tell you, this definitely leaves a dewy finish and it makes your makeup last all day long. I could wear makeup for 12+ hours or even to bed, and my makeup will still be there. The mist that comes out of the bottle is great too, it isn't spotty or concentrated, it really sprays well over your entire face. For the price, this setting spray cannot be beat and it has honestly become one of my favorite setting sprays. I definitely would recommend this and will be rebuying.
Courtney N.
Courtney N.
Honestly I am in love with this setting spray! I have very oily skin and when I first bought this product I thought I was going to be extremely oily but I just wanted to try something new. It's honestly so amazing! It keeps my skin looking bright and more of a natural look. The dewyness looks natural and keeps my face looking bright. I don't look oily at all!! The look after applying is great but it doesn't keep my makeup from moving, like I can touch my face then touch something and it rubs off a little bit. The look after spraying it is beautiful but it doesn't hold as firm as I'd like.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
This is one of my favorite setting sprays! Keeps my makeup in place for hours. My skin is more on the dryer end but I still like to set with a translucent powder after applying my foundation but I hate having a powdery or matte look to my skin, so after my powder I like to spray this in my t-zone & this gives it that nice fresh summery dewy look. Mist comes out nice and even and is extremely lightweight. I've bought this product over and over again and for the price you truly can't beat it! If your more on the oily side I would think the matte setting spray would be just as great!
Kathrynne V.
Kathrynne V.
I use this product like every single time that I do my makeup. It just makes me feel like everything's going to stay and then even when you're hot like everything is still in place you could be sweating if it's still there. And you know all those days that you get your makeup done so perfectly but you won't go out till later on that night it helps so much just to keep things in place. honestly I buy so much of it I have at least 2 bottles I have one of the Dewey and then one of the matte finish and I love them both so much. I don't know what I would do without them
Emma P.
Emma P.
I've actually been into Korean makeup lately, but I didn't have enough to buy any fancy setting sprays. So I opted for this one & to my surprise, it works better than I expected! I have sensitive, combination skin and this didn't irritate my skin at all. It feels really light-weight and refreshing when applying. And the fact that it leaves a dewy finish just makes it a perfect match with Korean make-up. The fact that it's so affordable and works wonderfully, is the reason I'm already on my second bottle. I would definitely recommend this product!
Georgie D.
Georgie D.
Kissimmee, FL
I like to use this in the winter time. Yes, dewy setting spray in the winter. I have normal/oily skin. In the winter I tend to use all matte products, and I like to spray this over my make up to remove the powdery look, but also to bring back a little bit of life to my face so I don't seem so flat and dry. It doesn't provide an over-dewy effect. If I use all matte products and then this, it gives me the perfectly balanced face for winter! Would NOT recommend using over dewy foundations if you have normal/oily skin like me.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Nampa, ID
It may be that I used the wrong type of foundation to use with this setting spray but my makeup looked TERRIBLE at the end of the day. I have combination to normal skin and I was just embarrassed to go out in public. I went to dinner with my husband and his boss that night and was so self conscious on how bad my makeup looked!
I will give it another go to see how it works with a different foundation but after the dilemma from when I first used it I don't know if I'd purchase again!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Not a fan of this product, i have tried both dewy and matte finish. i really wanted this product to work but it just leaves me face feeling very sticky and gross. i would recomment using other setting sprays, infallible from loreal is a good one from the drug store. as far as this product goes, i would not recommend, unless you want that feeling. My makeup also did not last as long as i had hoped, didn't seem to last any longer than it would have had i not used this product.
Jas W.
Jas W.
Victoria, BC
Do you use this before or after powder?
Zolangel R.
Zolangel R.
Coral Springs , FL
Which one is better, this one or the urban decay ?
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so much about setting sprays and I need one that feels barely there and not sticky. What is the deal with this one? Do you recommend another brand?
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Does this product make a difference in how long your makeup stays in place?
Telia B.
Telia B.
Does this make you look oily?