NYX Makeup Set the All I've Ever Wanted Box #S115 uploaded by Theresa D.

BY NYX

This breathtaking selection of 72 gorgeous eye shadows, 8 face colors, 6 lip colors, 4 blushers and face powders answers the dreams of so many makeup fans. The signature box opens like a book with the tray of eye shadows sliding over to reveal makeup below.

gabriela p.
Doral, FL
Es magnifico, todo lo que trae es realmente buena, me encanta. el suyo de toda chica. es espectacular! los colores son magníficos y es de una muy buena marca
Alexis D.
Manchester , NH
I was a bit skeptical about this product. NYX wasn't well known to me until about a month ago and I'm quite selective with my make up. It was a little smaller than I expected, about the size of a dime per color, but the eyeshadow is so pigmented you don't really have to go overboard. It was very easy to load my brush, which obviously says the quality was good. Honestly, I don't know how I'm gonna use so many colors, but I appreciate the fact that black, white, gray, and the golds are big pots. Anyway everything mixes well. If you're on the fence I'd say go for it. 20 something dollars is not that big an investment and i found it to be up to snuff.
Samm M.
Bremerton, WA
This set was perfect for me and my family. I spend a lot of time playing with makeup on myself (med-light skin), my sister (med-dark skin), and my daughter (pale as a ghost), and it was perfect for the three of us. The colors looked great and were easy to blend, but also lasted where I put them. None of it irritated my daughters sensitive skin. And with the variety of colors we were able to make lots of combinations the three of us enjoyed, from light, to bold, to playful.
Terrijo L.
Shadyside , OH
My teenage daughter received this set as a gift. She of course had to do a makeover on mom, and I must say that I was highly impressed! The colors are gorgeous. She want with neutral tones on me, and it looked perfect! Lightweight, long lasting, color perfection. I highly recommend this product.
Aida O.
I purchased this kit and I absolutely loved it!

Great selection of cool tone colors and a few bright ones.

This kit is kinda meaty, and the mirror gives it a little weight, so you'll want to carry it in a well padded make up case.

Suggestion for someone thinking of purchasing this kit - be sure to purchase some make up brushes.
Makenna S.
Kentucky
 It's a very nice product very pigmented eyeshadow's nice colors there's a lot of different colors to choose from they really easy to blend it's just a really good product in general nice packaging it like it is a very good formula and I love it to
Danielle M.
Valdosta
I recieved this as a gift, I was very impressed by the amount of colors! I love to play with my eyeshadow so having this was just so much fun. I would recommend this to any Parent who wants to surprise  their daighter. She will absolutely love this!!!
Latasha P.
Opelika, AL
When I saw this I had to get it it beats looking for colors everywhere and you have it here I like the clouds pinks and greens and blue it fun to mix the colors so recommend if you are looking for something with all the colors on hand
NANA P.
somerset, NJ
THIS IS THE BESTTTTTTT OMG ALL THE EYESHADOWS ARE AMAZING AND THEY REALLY MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I SHOULD USE THIS ALL THE TIME ITS THE BESSSTTTTTTTTT!!! i really wish other make up brands that give me the nice vibrant look im looking for
Rashmi M.
Horsham, PA
It's really all i ever wanted! A complete makeup palette with series of various shades. Nice lip shades also to choose from for getting different looks altogether. Very easy to apply and perfect for gifting makeup lovers.