NYX Makeup Brush Cleaner uploaded by Nie T.

BY NYX

Give your brushes a deep-cleaning with our non-abrasive and thorough brush cleaner. It’s recommended to clean your brushes at least once a week to keep skin bacteria at bay.

• Does this have a string scent?1 Answers
  • Is this really worth it when there are cheaper better choices2 Answers
  • Does it really cleans ur brushes ? Is ot worth buying ?2 Answers
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I picked this up while looking for a good deep cleanser for my makeup brushes at Ulta. I read some pretty negative reviews on this after buying it, so I was kind of scared on how it would work out for me. This cleanser is one that works best when using a scrub pad with it to really scrub down and clean your brushes. Just a small drop worked wonders on all of my brushes, even the most stained and discolored ones! My white bristle brushes went back to their original colors and looked brand new after washing them in this stuff! I highly recommend this and it will only work if you use it right! Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find it again in store, so will have to order it online!
Júlia L.
Pelham, NY
I've been using this product for almost 4 months now, and I'm really loving it. It's pretty easy to use, and it doesn't take too much time to get your brushes cleaned. The price is very good! I was going to get a flight and unfortunately I forgot that it was bigger than the quantity permitted but the airline so I had to leave it at the airport and I've already ordered a new one. Can't wait to receive it.
Carly M.
Love this stuff. I bought this since I love Nyx products in general. It works great! I found the best way to clean my brushes is with this instead of a balm. I’ve never seen my brushes so clean!!!
Kaitlyn P.
I love this cleaner! It gets all of the dirty, oil and makeup out of my brushes. I even use it on my beauty blender and all of the makeup comes off. I do use water with it to make sure all the spray is out of the brushes also.
Nathalia S.
Norfolk, VA
I liked this product because my skin is so oil and I don't know if this product is for this type of skin, but for me it was really good. The price is reasonable and I'm totally satisfied with the results.
Blanca M.
This is a good product but I don't think its worth the price . I would rather just purchase any other soap because it works the same ! But if you want that brush cleaner then you should purchase it because it works pretty well.
Becky D.
Methuen, MA
The cleanser removes the product right off the brushes like a magnet (which is good), and it's not that expensive, but I feel like I keep having to use more and more to get all of product from the brush? Anyway, it also has a strong scent which is unappealing. For the time being, I'm giving other brands a try - maybe something a little more natural.
Diana S.
Kannapolis , NC
This makeup brushes cleaner works really good and it ain't high price like other high end price it still cleans your brushes leaves them looking new and in good conditions i don't think $15.00 is a lot to spend on something that is going to help keep the clean and good to use on your face.
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
I really like cleaning my brushes with this cleaner. it works really well and doesnt smell like chemicals. it makes my brushes very clean and keeps them soft. i think its also very affordable and i will repurchase and recommend this highly to anyone looking for a good brush cleaner
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This brush cleaner is inexpensive and gets the job done. It lasts a long time and is worth the value. It is easy to use and directions come with the cleaner. It makes my brushes extremely clean and I was satisfied with the product.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this wash your brushes good?
Margarita i.
Vineland, NJ
Is this really worth it when there are cheaper better choices
Heaven B.
How much is this and how good is it?
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
Does it really cleans ur brushes ? Is ot worth buying ?
Amber L.
Does this have a string scent?