NYX Makeup Brush Cleaner uploaded by Nie T.

BY NYX

Give your brushes a deep-cleaning with our non-abrasive and thorough brush cleaner. It’s recommended to clean your brushes at least once a week to keep skin bacteria at bay.

• Does this have a string scent?1 Answers
  • Is this really worth it when there are cheaper better choices2 Answers
  • Does it really cleans ur brushes ? Is ot worth buying ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
The nyx blue cleansing liquid bottle i used it back when i had gotten my brushes and i sure did like this product and the way it cleaned them the only thing is you gotta be squeezing more liquid out to get more brush cleaning done otherwise its its a good product
Júlia L.
Júlia L.
Pelham, NY
I've been using this product for almost 4 months now, and I'm really loving it. It's pretty easy to use, and it doesn't take too much time to get your brushes cleaned. The price is very good! I was going to get a flight and unfortunately I forgot that it was bigger than the quantity permitted but the airline so I had to leave it at the airport and I've already ordered a new one. Can't wait to receive it.
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
This is a good product but I don't think its worth the price . I would rather just purchase any other soap because it works the same ! But if you want that brush cleaner then you should purchase it because it works pretty well.
Becky D.
Becky D.
Methuen, MA
The cleanser removes the product right off the brushes like a magnet (which is good), and it's not that expensive, but I feel like I keep having to use more and more to get all of product from the brush? Anyway, it also has a strong scent which is unappealing. For the time being, I'm giving other brands a try - maybe something a little more natural.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Kannapolis, NC
This makeup brushes cleaner works really good and it ain't high price like other high end price it still cleans your brushes leaves them looking new and in good conditions i don't think $15.00 is a lot to spend on something that is going to help keep the clean and good to use on your face.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I really like cleaning my brushes with this cleaner. it works really well and doesnt smell like chemicals. it makes my brushes very clean and keeps them soft. i think its also very affordable and i will repurchase and recommend this highly to anyone looking for a good brush cleaner
Kansas B.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
This is a great low end makeup brush cleanser. It's gentle on your brushes and leaves them so soft and clean! I bought this at target for a great value. The bottle lasts me forever, but I would definitely buy again. I recommend!
Irtiqa K.
Irtiqa K.
New York
This was soo awesome and I was in love with this as soon as I put my eyes on it. It was a little pricy but it was hella worth it. I loved it and would want another one so bad . But this was lit and I would recommend this to everyone and not just me. 😍😍😍😍😝
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
I love this cleaner! It gets all of the dirty, oil and makeup out of my brushes. I even use it on my beauty blender and all of the makeup comes off. I do use water with it to make sure all the spray is out of the brushes also.
Cristina P.
Cristina P.
Atwater, CA
Let me tell you this cleaner is amazing!! It compares to the high end cleaner but for a way cheaper price. It's super easy to use , I tend to buy at target since they carry a big selection of this name brand.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
Does it really cleans ur brushes ? Is ot worth buying ?
Margarita i.
Margarita i.
Vineland, NJ
Is this really worth it when there are cheaper better choices
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this wash your brushes good?
Heaven B.
Heaven B.
How much is this and how good is it?
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Appomattox, VA
Will this damage or ruin my brushes bristles?