NYX Makeup Brush Cleaner uploaded by Nie T.

BY NYX

Give your brushes a deep-cleaning with our non-abrasive and thorough brush cleaner. It’s recommended to clean your brushes at least once a week to keep skin bacteria at bay.

• Does this have a string scent?1 Answers
  • Is this really worth it when there are cheaper better choices2 Answers
  • Does it really cleans ur brushes ? Is ot worth buying ?2 Answers
briseida S.
Compton, CA
The nyx blue cleansing liquid bottle i used it back when i had gotten my brushes and i sure did like this product and the way it cleaned them the only thing is you gotta be squeezing more liquid out to get more brush cleaning done otherwise its its a good product
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I picked this up while looking for a good deep cleanser for my makeup brushes at Ulta. I read some pretty negative reviews on this after buying it, so I was kind of scared on how it would work out for me. This cleanser is one that works best when using a scrub pad with it to really scrub down and clean your brushes. Just a small drop worked wonders on all of my brushes, even the most stained and discolored ones! My white bristle brushes went back to their original colors and looked brand new after washing them in this stuff! I highly recommend this and it will only work if you use it right! Unfortunately I haven’t been able to find it again in store, so will have to order it online!
Júlia L.
Pelham, NY
I've been using this product for almost 4 months now, and I'm really loving it. It's pretty easy to use, and it doesn't take too much time to get your brushes cleaned. The price is very good! I was going to get a flight and unfortunately I forgot that it was bigger than the quantity permitted but the airline so I had to leave it at the airport and I've already ordered a new one. Can't wait to receive it.
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
I really like cleaning my brushes with this cleaner. it works really well and doesnt smell like chemicals. it makes my brushes very clean and keeps them soft. i think its also very affordable and i will repurchase and recommend this highly to anyone looking for a good brush cleaner
Emily C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This brush cleaner is inexpensive and gets the job done. It lasts a long time and is worth the value. It is easy to use and directions come with the cleaner. It makes my brushes extremely clean and I was satisfied with the product.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
This is a great low end makeup brush cleanser. It's gentle on your brushes and leaves them so soft and clean! I bought this at target for a great value. The bottle lasts me forever, but I would definitely buy again. I recommend!
Irtiqa K.
New York
This was soo awesome and I was in love with this as soon as I put my eyes on it. It was a little pricy but it was hella worth it. I loved it and would want another one so bad . But this was lit and I would recommend this to everyone and not just me. 😍😍😍😍😝
Kaitlyn P.
I love this cleaner! It gets all of the dirty, oil and makeup out of my brushes. I even use it on my beauty blender and all of the makeup comes off. I do use water with it to make sure all the spray is out of the brushes also.
Cristina P.
Atwater, CA
Let me tell you this cleaner is amazing!! It compares to the high end cleaner but for a way cheaper price. It's super easy to use , I tend to buy at target since they carry a big selection of this name brand.
Sara B.
Media, PA
I was actually very impressed with this cleaner. I purchased it on sale at CVS Pharmacy. I like that it doesn't have too strong of an odor and it doesn't require too much product to get the brushes clean. I have sensitive skin so I am very cautious of the products I use.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Does this wash your brushes good?
Margarita i.
Vineland, NJ
Is this really worth it when there are cheaper better choices
Heaven B.
How much is this and how good is it?
Amber M.
Tampa, FL
Does it really cleans ur brushes ? Is ot worth buying ?
Amber L.
Fort Worth , TX
Does this have a string scent?