NYX Makeup Artist Train Case with Lights uploaded by Mella R.

BY NYX #75 in Makeup Bags & Organizers

Our largest train case is a veritable makeup studio on wheels. It converts to a free-standing portable makeup station with a mirror, lights and tiered trays for maximum organization. The legs are attached and wheels ensure portability. No assembly required. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mella R.
Mella R.
Dallas, TX
I've had this case for a few months now, and I do like it I purchased this to replace getting a full vanity because I live in a tiny apartment and figured I could save some space with this. Since I've had it I've never kept the legs on they are quite wobbly and I was terrified of this thing collapsing because its really really heavy by itself let alone filled with makeup products.
I find it a chore honestly to lug this thing out and place it either on a table or on my bed to apply my makeup but I do it every now and then.I figured getting this I would be able to apply makeup easily and more often being able to see a good range of my collection and getting more use out of other products I used to forget about, and since getting this I barely want to get the case set up to apply makeup cause its so darn heavy. If I had it opened and standing somewhere Im more then sure I would use it more often. The lights are great, and the case itself holds quite a bit of my collection but not all of it. For the price I wouldn't recommend to someone that's just gonna keep it closed and away like I do, If your gonna keep it up using the legs dont extend the legs at the highest height they go which is bar height it becomes way too wobbly and unsecured
Estar L.
Estar L.
San Diego
This case is really good and helpful. I would recommend it for those who love to store their makeup safely.
laide h.
laide h.
I have the very smallest edition of this the square one and it help me a lot because when we have event and I and my friends plan to go on a one house to ready I don't have to bring so many bags
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Grimsby
This is such a great traincase for full storage for all your makeup needs. But in fact that it comes with a light up mirror is a bonus.
Lamyaa S.
Lamyaa S.
Tangier
Its an amazing box carrying everything, I just love it, it has a beautiful light as it looks like ! Can't wait to get it !
Isabela M.
Isabela M.
É um ótimo produto, fácil aplicação e muito viável o preço. Gostei muito e recomendo a compra desse!!! Parabéns!
Afra H.
Afra H.
I did like this bag because she has everything for the make up artist & I am in love with her light