NYX Machinist Eyeshadow Palette

Kick your look into high gear with our limited-edition Machinist Shadow Palette. Available in three steampunk-inspired color combos, the Grind, Steam and Ignite collections all include 12 highly pigmented tones that breathe new life into this retro-futuristic fantasy. Mix and match each amaze assortment of cool and warm metals with bold mattes to create an amped up effect. From grungy romantic to vintage beauty, all you need is a spark of inspiration to make the mood your own. Take things to the next level with the other collectibles in this edgy range.

For most recent ingredient list, please refer to packaging.

EYESHADOWS:
Talc, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Aluminum Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Is this good quality? I find most drugstore eyeshadow palettes very dull and not pigmented. I would love to find a good quality affordable makeup palette.
NYX Machinist Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tried this eyeshadow palette yet?
NYX Machinist Eyeshadow Palette ? I've heard these pallets have a lot of fallout. Is that true?
Start your review of NYX Machinist Eyeshadow Palette!
Donna R.
Felton, DE
NYX Machinist Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Donna R.
Review for: Grind
I bought this because a few youtubers gave it a good review, so I thought why not. Plus I used my coupon so it was even cheaper. I have to say it blends very easily. The colors build nice, and the shimmers are just beautiful and I did use them wet and dry. I did have a little fall out with it dry, but not a lot. I definitely recommend this pallet.
Camille A.
Pittsburg
NYX Machinist Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Camille A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is good for on the go. It is small and easy to just pop into your bag. The mirror is so big. The shadow isn’t the easiest to blend. You have to work with it a lot. This is perfect for the fall.
ShaBria J.
Riverdale, GA
NYX Machinist Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by ShaBria J.
Review for: Ignite
This is one of the best NYX palette I’ve ever purchased hands down!! It’s very pigmented and it’s very affordable! It kind of reminds me of an ABH palette but more affordable. The colors can be worn for an everyday look or even out on the town. I probably wear this palette more than my high end palettes now !
Andrea H.
Phoenix, AZ
NYX Machinist Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Andrea H.
Review for: Ignite
I really enjoy this formula in the palette. For less the $13 at Ulta this is one of best drug store palettes I have used in a while. Not a lot of fallout and picks up well on the brush. The mattes preform better then the shimmers. But that’s okay. Still worth every penny.
Sheryl C.
Roscoe, IL
Review for: Ignite
This is a nice neutral palette, it goes on smooth and I really like the colors.  I basically used most of the colors and would recommend this.  The price is super!
Kristi T.
2,124 reviews
Review for: Grind
I bought the grind palette in a pinch and it’s time to admit it to myself, I don’t like nyx eyeshadow palettes. I loved the color story but this palette wasn’t pigmented. It wasn’t smooth but actually a little patchy with fallout. I won’t be repurchasing any nyx palettes in the future.
Julia D.
Review for: Grind
The shadows in this palette apply well, are pigmented, and blend fairly well. I also think the colors are interesting and fun. Overall, I think this palette is excellent for the price!!!
LaRae A.
houston
Review for: Grind, Steam
I loveeee this palette! I use this almost everyday and it’s not pricey at all! Perfect price for a perfect palette! 💖
Codie W.
Chesterton, IN
Review for: Grind
Was gifted this palette and I was amazed! Nyx has definitely changed up their formula. These shadows are so pigmented and blend so easily! The color story is so beautiful, and the shimmers are amazing! You don't even have to use a damp brush to apply them!!!!
Sarra N.
Murrieta
NYX Machinist Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sarra N.
Review for: Ignite
This palette has some seriously gorgeous colors. Sure, there are one or two that I’ll never even swatch (I can’t pull off the pink/red eye look) but the 4 pans clustered there on the top left are my go-to. They apply in such a creamy way and blend out so well, especially the stunning iridescent magenta shimmer on the bottom row- hello! Oh, and that green shimmer on the bottom right corner- serious mermaid vibes. The packaging is also lots of fun- who doesn’t look steampunk? I love that they used a firm plastic instead of thin cardboard, so I’m not afraid to toss this into my travel bag. NYX Machinist Eyeshadow Palette NYX Machinist Eyeshadow Palette NYX Machinist Eyeshadow Palette
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Danielle L.
New Plymouth
il y a un an
NYX Machinist Eyeshadow Palette has anyone tried this eyeshadow palette yet?
Shana J.
Charleston
il y a 2 ans
Jessica J. il y a 2 ans
I didn’t find a lot of fallout. Just tap your brush after dipping it in the shadow and you should be fine! I used dark colours and didn’t find I needed to fix my makeup under my eyes afterward. The colours remind me of many in the ABH subculture palette, so this is a more affordable option to do similar looks