BY NYX

Everyone will notice your bodacious lashes when you use the Lush Lashes Collection. Consisting of 7 fragrance-free formulas, each one has something unique to offer. Designed with keratins, collagens, vitamins, and naturally-derived waxes to nourish...

Laura F.
Laura F.
This mascara is practically magic. My lashes looks so strong and healthy, it longs the whole day. I use it for special locations because it last so long haha. I need a few more to pop this lashes all day.
Alba M.
Alba M.
Tarragona
I feel that the brush it's a little too big for my liking. Out of that the formula is really good: dark, gives volume and lenght, so with another wand/brush it would be perfect!
Amadea P.
Amadea P.
This mascaras are one of my favorite. They make my eyelashes curly and  longer. I am using it every day. They are really good and long lasting as well. The price is good.
Johana M.
Johana M.
Doral, FL
This product is amazing. Leaves my lashes super long and beautiful. it is easy to handle, its bristles leave great volume. it's marvelous. Recommended.
Marta D.
Marta D.
Chatillon
Never been a big fan of NYX mascara, but this package changed my mind I have short lashes and I was able to get the bambi look that I've always wanted
Josy I.
Josy I.
Kissimmee
Best mascara I ever try and waterproof. So easy to apply and I will recommend it. Long duration. Too little the mascara but good price.
GERALDIN SUELEN V.
GERALDIN SUELEN V.
lima
💙💙 me encantas demasiado son realmente muy buenos y duraderos.Recuerdo que fui a una fiesta y me duraron toda la noche!!
Assia F.
Assia F.
Chicago
this mascara is really cool woow i love it my eue lashes was long really!! and i wish this product !! soo cool !! ^^
LAURA💄 L.
LAURA💄 L.
Me encatas estos rimel te dan un espesor en las pestaña y volumen, me encantaa, son muy facil de manejar a la hora de hecharlo
rafifa R.
rafifa R.
I juste love this mascara .. been of my favorite one this month 👌hope you try it and I'm shur you'll be satisfy 💖💖💖✔👏