BY NYX

Everyone will notice your bodacious lashes when you use the Lush Lashes Collection. Consisting of 7 fragrance-free formulas, each one has something unique to offer. Designed with keratins, collagens, vitamins, and naturally-derived waxes to nourish...

Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Vero Beach
My lashes look absolutely amazing after I use this product! I never leave the house without using it. Its a must have!
casey c.
casey c.
Lashes for days and days. I love this stuff so much. My lashes are super long and full when I use this!!!!!
Stephanie  L.
Stephanie L.
Leaves my lashes long, full, precisely beautiful. No mascara better than this one. Ni que better than sex ni nada
Ronette G.
Ronette G.
Dodge City, KS
I give this a 4because it seems to be pricey for it being almost like any drug store bought one
Alison M.
Alison M.
Lexington, SC
Such an affordable way to make my lashes look amazing! Great with any eye color! Long lasting!
Maria R.
Maria R.
I love this product is such great quality and gives you the perfect touch for your make up
Stephanie
Stephanie
Affordable and highly pigmented. Unlimited tones to match skin tone or perference. ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Jackson
These had A little bit of fall out in the evening. But I would use it to touch up if I had to
Vena  D.
Vena D.
Van Buren, AR
This mascara is awesome I usually have to use multiple mascara but I only have to use this one when using it .
Preae W.
Preae W.
Unfortunately i cant give this product a full 5 star rating. Some of the mascaras i loved and still use , however others its the opposite of what i expected. Neither of them gave me full on volume , which is the usual thing i look for in a mascara however on a positive note that makes them more natural looking so theyre suitable and used by me because it looks nice on an everyday makeup routine.Probably wouldnt wear some of them for a night out though.