BY NYX

Everyone will notice your bodacious lashes when you use the Lush Lashes Collection. Consisting of 7 fragrance-free formulas, each one has something unique to offer. Designed with keratins, collagens, vitamins, and naturally-derived waxes to nourish...

Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Love this mascsra and all the color choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Love!!!! Long lasting!!! Pricey, worth it! First time user, will buy again! Top rated! My eyes are blue and think it looks great! Recommended to others!
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
hemet
Didn't really like the mascara from NYX didn't give my lashes any volume and it would flake off throughout the day would not recommend this mascara.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Sierra Vista
I have perfect eyelashes when using this product. I ordered this online. The price was great so I will continue buying it. It looks great with my blue eyes.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Orlando, FL
I'm a huuuge NYX fan but I wasn't completely satisfied with these mascaras. They didn't compliment my eye lashes well , which are thin and need volume
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Freehold Township
Amazing colors that last all day as well as they go on very smooth and easily and always get many compliments when I am wearing them
Heather S.
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Best mascara eveeeer. Goes on really smooth and last through out the day. It dries quick also and is smudge proof. My favorite.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
The love these colors.. Truly amazing product!!! I would totally recommend this product to my family and friends... The cost isnt bad either..
Amber M.
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
This is your go to for longer, fuller, more natural looking lashes. I have short lashes but when I use this they look brand new
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Centreville
I love almost all of NYX products that I have tried and this was no exception. Really good mascara for the price.