BY NYX

Everyone will notice your bodacious lashes when you use the Lush Lashes Collection. Consisting of 7 fragrance-free formulas, each one has something unique to offer. Designed with keratins, collagens, vitamins, and naturally-derived waxes to nourish...

Vera Carmela S.
Vera Carmela S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
NYX Lushes mascara collection. This mascara is the best because of the wand shape. The shorter bristles work best on lower or shorter eyelashes, and the long side is for the top eyelashes. It smells great, easy to use, light weight and very effective.
Erica F.
Erica F.
Las Vegas, NV
It comes in handy when you can not find your go to mascara. It's nice if you want something different to try out every once in a while. I personally don't use it too much I feel they dry out very quickly and feel very thick on the lash.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
killeen
I love all of NYX, it's affordable but competitive to higher up brands. I have used this and it lasts a long time, I got it from my local target, easy to apply and I would definitely be making this purchase again when I run out!
karissa b.
karissa b.
This is a great bundle for the price I loved all of the mascaras that this came with. I love that it comes with 4 because you can gift them or keep them all to yourself. Nyx is my favorite drugstore company Forsure.
Vanessa Z.
Vanessa Z.
Decided to try this out on a whim and was impressed. Love the formula it doesn't flake and the color payoff is great. Mascaras are one of those items you can buy high end or drugstore and find good ones in both.
maddi f.
maddi f.
my lashes would never be long and they would always stick straight out but this mascara works so good compared to other mascaras my eye color is blue and it makes my eyes pop even more I would definitely buy this mascara pack again
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
NYX will always be my favorite drugstore brand! It even beats my high end makeup. Nyx is always affordable. No room for improvement it's the best hands down over any other drugstore products!
Alma M.
Alma M.
It's an Okay product! I feel like it works great when providing length however it can become very clumpy. It is nice packaging I used this product everyday however I would not buy again.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Clark
i love this product. it is perfect for any occasion and leaves me feeling great. it is easy to apply and i bought it at my local store. it is priced at a great value and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
The mascara did a very well job of making my lashes longer and separating them. I believe it's a great deal because you get to try out 3 different mascaras for a cheaper price. Yes I would recommend these