BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I really like the colors of this pallet but how easy is it to app...2 Answers
  • Are they shiny or matte?2 Answers
  • I love these colors are the worth it?1 Answers
NYX Luscious Lip Gloss Pallet
  • "Colors go on great and not only that they are very long lasting and vibrant. I totally recommend this product." in 7 reviews
  • "I have this palette and i really love it. The colors are pigmented enough not too much and not too little, feels creamy, moisturizing, lasts a verry long time and the colorsmook great (on me), not too shiny,... i gey many compliments on my lips when wearing." in 4 reviews
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
i think all of the colors are gorgeous however, they seem to dry up really fast. thankfully i put a few drops of argon oil or any type of oil in swirl it around and it helps bring it back to life but another reason i only have this product a 3 out of 5 is because of how sticky the product is. i don't know about you but i don't like my hair sticking to my lipstick LOL!
Carrington P.
As always, NYX follows through with affordable, desirable products that fit a variety of skin tones. idk why my review has to be a certain length because that is a quality review lmfao i'm too tired to do this i just want a voxbox because i'm poor
Kelsey  M.
Milroy, IN
Love this packaging! It's held up in my purse for awhile now! I also love the variety of colors that you get in one package! I would recommend this to my friends for sure! Goes on smooth, glossy and refreshing and has a good selection of colors!
Skylar T.
Battle Creek, MI
I love these colors they go well with the season. Its very nice packaging as well. Yes it is easy to apply! Yes its long lasting! Yes i would recommend to other people.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
I purchased this palette for myself but ended up giving it as a gift. The colors are beautiful they are very bold and matches with my nieces complexion. It wasn't to dry on the skin on her and was very easy to apply. She didn't have any allergic reactions and wanted to try more shades of the make up.
Fallon O.
Utica ny
These lip colors were spectacular for every outfit on a night out and have a nice subtle glow on my lips. I couldn't have possibly asked for more in such a product as it was packaged neatly and looked so beautiful. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Jordyn D.
NYX lip products are so creamy and pigmented. I like the refer to NYX as a high-end drugstore brand. It is a little pricier for drugstore makeup, but I'm never disappointed with NYX and it's selection of makeup. It is usually all it promises to be! Half of my makeup collection is NYX.
Alicia R.
Sutersville, PA
Love the packaging!! Perfectly portable! Keeps everything together. Easy to use on the go. First time I've bought it and I'm in love!! The colors are awesome and they last a long time! I usually do a touch up half way through my day. I will be buying this forever!
Dear N.
I love this lip pallet but I also use this as a blush too, a light touch can gives a great look to your cheeks too not only your lips. I love products that can do double duty and it's easy to work with on the skin.
Lizet V.
New Haven, CT
Some natural and bold colors for the lip I bought this online and I absolutely loved it very much and it looks amazing ok the lips and lets not talk about it's packaging it is amazing I would be purchasing this again
Isabell C.
Murrieta, CA
I really like the colors of this pallet but how easy is it to apply?
Srinjla J.
Are they shiny or matte?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
I love these colors are the worth it?
Danielle I.
How pigmented are these colors? My lips aren't 1 color and I want to know if this has great coverage.