BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• I really like the colors of this pallet but how easy is it to app...2 Answers
  • Are they shiny or matte?2 Answers
  • I love these colors are the worth it?1 Answers
Mallory B.
NYX makes such great products for an amazing reasonable price. Its easy to apply and use and the colors are so versatile. I have multiple NYX products and I would highly recommend them all. Sometimes I tend to choose their products over my more high end products. great brand!!
Amanda M.
Abilene, TX
Loved how this palette has a few different reds to choose from they didn't stain my lips like I thought it would and was really easy to clean off
Diane P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the colors in this pallet! It was affordable and on sale at ulta! Definitely with recommend to my friends
Sylia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just started using this product and I love it! I love the fresh feeling my skin gets after using this product. My skin feels fresh and clean. The only negative part about this product is the smell. It smells a little bit like the ocean (in a bad way) but I've grown use to it and hardly notice it anymore.

I recommend it !!!

love it very much
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
i think all of the colors are gorgeous however, they seem to dry up really fast. thankfully i put a few drops of argon oil or any type of oil in swirl it around and it helps bring it back to life but another reason i only have this product a 3 out of 5 is because of how sticky the product is. i don't know about you but i don't like my hair sticking to my lipstick LOL!
Fallon O.
Utica ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lip colors were spectacular for every outfit on a night out and have a nice subtle glow on my lips. I couldn't have possibly asked for more in such a product as it was packaged neatly and looked so beautiful. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this palette for myself but ended up giving it as a gift. The colors are beautiful they are very bold and matches with my nieces complexion. It wasn't to dry on the skin on her and was very easy to apply. She didn't have any allergic reactions and wanted to try more shades of the make up.
Carrington P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As always, NYX follows through with affordable, desirable products that fit a variety of skin tones. idk why my review has to be a certain length because that is a quality review lmfao i'm too tired to do this i just want a voxbox because i'm poor
Jordyn D.
NYX lip products are so creamy and pigmented. I like the refer to NYX as a high-end drugstore brand. It is a little pricier for drugstore makeup, but I'm never disappointed with NYX and it's selection of makeup. It is usually all it promises to be! Half of my makeup collection is NYX.
Dear N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip pallet but I also use this as a blush too, a light touch can gives a great look to your cheeks too not only your lips. I love products that can do double duty and it's easy to work with on the skin.
Srinjla J.
Are they shiny or matte?
Isabell C.
Murrieta, CA
I really like the colors of this pallet but how easy is it to apply?
Kimberly Y.
Countryside , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these colors are the worth it?
Danielle I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented are these colors? My lips aren't 1 color and I want to know if this has great coverage.