BY NYX

Explore a rainbow of color with NYX Professional Makeup's Love You So Mochi Sleek Chic Eyeshadow Palette! Available in gorgeous color combinations, this striking set features ten bouncy, silky-to-the-touch, eyeshadows in a range of matte and shimmer... see more...

Cristina D.
Phoenix
I am in love with the colors and how they are presented but I just wish there was a little bit more matte colors incorporated in the palette. Don’t get me wrong tho, I really love the formal of this palette and I believe it’s totally worth your money.
Nikki F.
Galveston
I surprisingly got this palette on a clearance rack. I really love the shades and how they are displayed. They look dewy and beautiful on the eye. The only downfall is another palette must be used for a matte crease shade. But other than that the palette is pigmented, creamy, and blends well.
Lissette O.
Boise
I really love this eyeshadow pallet, it has really beautiful colors and the swatches are really good. The upside of this pallet is that it has alot of fallout and the pigment doesnt really show up, more of a toper. well unless you use a setting spray to get the pigment on well .
Liza A.
Utah
I really love this palette but wish it had a few matte shades. They work wonderfully with my fingers or a dense brush and blend like a dream. I have already hit pan on two shades. 😜 If you need a great fast neutral palette to play with, this is for sure one to get from them!
Daisy C.
Dallas
Purchased at: Target
The shades are super sparkly and pigmented you can use other palettes to compliment the shades i would recommend this if u love shimmery metallic finishes
Ahdaci B.
Brooklyn
I love this palette so much! It's my favorite palette I own at the moment. I got it when it first came out for $20 which isn't bad at all! The colors blend very easily and the color combinations are great. I like neutral colors so I really love using the browns and gold for the eye corners. It's easy to use and is a really good quality for the price.

The only complaint I really have is that the makeup breaks up and falls out of place easily. I don't know if it's me because I was never rough with it or anything.
Blaque R.
Tracy, CA
Great pallet! I use my fingers w this guy cause it gives the best glitter pay off. Goes well with any other pallet!
Julie G.
Logan
Always in love with NYX and their fun pallets they come out with. I liked how the Sleek and Chic pallet has a combo of matte and glitter shadows. The cost is great and also great quality!
Venus H.
Purchased at: belk
Beautifully pigmented palette of shimmer and sparkly eyeshadow. I got with a gift card I got for my birthday after seeing a review on YouTube. I love how these shadows shine and they are very creamy and buttery. I don’t like that it costs $20 as it is a little more than I would have liked to spend on a palette this small. I probably would not have purchased this product with my own money and therefore probably would not buy again unless at a discount.
Lillian W.
I used this palette for a date night the lightest colour is kinda matte the spongy feel is great fun kinda like playdoh I use a finger to do halo effect in center of my eyelid and blend with brush nicely it's a fun palette great affordable price I use the bronze any gold with setting spray for more intense colour
Claire A.
This looks so nice, such pretty colours. Are they pigmented? Is it worth buying?