BY NYX #59 in Lip Liner

Bring the party to your pout with our new Lip of the Day Liquid Lip Liner! Available in ten gorgeously vivid shades, these versatile lip liners are absolute must-haves for anyone looking to take their lip artistry skills to the next level

Ingredients

Isononyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Polyethylene, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d'abeille, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Isopropylparaben. MAY CONTAIN (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140).

Buy on Cult Be...
Jessie C.
Review for: Gem more...
I don’t understand why NYX would come out with a liquid lip liner but I was into it. I wouldn’t recommend you use it all over the lips like a traditional lip liner. I feel like this would be better for detailing. Creating a faux lip ring, designs, and even as a metallic eyeliner. Because it dries down, it will feel very strange on the lips.
Shasha S.
Review for: Python, Cherished, Taboo, Hex more...
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I hate these things, I can’t believe I bought so many. Once they’re completely dry they crack and flake all over that place. You lose everything you just created! I’ve also found that the colors are no where near what you think they’ll look like.
Kimberly W.
Land o' Lakes
I really like this lip liner. If was my first time trying a liquid liner and it actually went on much easier than I had thought it would. It comes in pretty colors and stayea on for a long time without needing to reapply.
Andrea N.
I love this product! For me this product is used for any fun eye art. Warning...if you put on too many layers, it dose tend to crack. NYX Matte Liquid LinerNYX Matte Liquid Liner
Justin K.
Lancaster, OH
Meh. I appreciate when brands try to release Innovative products but this was more of a miss to me. I love brights but the formula on these is hard to work with, especially if you're not seasoned in doing makeup. Can you get them to work? Well, yes... But it is difficult and just adds even more time to the makeup process. It's a no from me.
Maddie F.
This liner is amazing! Actually in this photo I had lined my eyes first with concealer then I went over top of it with the liner (to make it brighter) and it looked so good! It doesn’t crack or anything! I’m actually so surprised I was able to do concealer liner though 😮
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Love this product!! Stays on for a long time and doesn’t make my lips feel dried out!! You definitely get what you pay for and I would recommend it to anyone!! I would definitely repurchase this product!!!
Dajana P.
Puyallup
Super good!! These are my go to’s. They’re affordable, long lasting, and beautiful color ranges for all skin tones. Definetly a great beginner pencil everyone should have a lip liner in their makeup bag.
Betty M.
Stanton, CA
Review for: Cherished, Gem more...
So smith in the Lips. It makes my lips look so luscious and big I absolutely love this loopy product I highly recommend this product especially if you’re looking for a matt finish with out having your lips dry through out the day.
Becca M.
Philadelphia, PA
How is the quality of these liners? Are they very pigmented? Do they crack at all?
How many hours does it last?
Christina T.
Toronto, ON
What's your favourite NYX Lip of the Day colour?
dhouha b.
Can anyone tell me how to use this one ?! I got it as a gift and I didn't use yet . NYX LOTD Lip of The Day Liquid Lip Liner I got the silver one