BY NYX #66 in Eyeshadow

30 shimmer and metallic loose shadows each packaged in mini jars. The Loose Pearl Powder made with super finely milled mineral powders provides high impact color in long lasting shades. INGREDIENTS Mica and Iron Oxides and Titanium Dioxide see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Not a huge fan of the packaging but the product itself is great." in 2 reviews
  • "It was very true to color and showed up great instead of other eye shadows that are very dull." in 1 review
  • "Super pigmented for that overall wow factor love that it is all that you pay for and more.Affordable and amazing for dupes too" in 1 review
  • "If you use an eyeshadow primer this pigment will go from awesome to amazing really quick." in 1 review
  • "Be sure to use a eyeshadow base with this." in 1 review
Estefania G.
Estefania G.
Review for: Very Pink
I have the mocha pearl and nude pearl loose pigments- and I am massively obsessed with them now. They're amazing. It takes a little bit of skill and a lot of control when putting loose pigments on, but you learn quick- and it's totally worth it. Instead of having a cakey pressed shadow look you end up having the most professional eyes out of everyone. They blend beautifully too. I would give this 5 stars if the bottle it came in weren't so inconvenient to get the product out of (I will be buying larger tubes from a store and transferring the pigments). Like I said, this stuff is ALMOST perfect.
Kristina Z.
Kristina Z.
COLLEGE PLACE
Review for: Loose Pearl Eye Shadow Mocha 0.192 oz
These eyeshadows are pretty small but they're pretty pigmented so a little goes a long way and they last forever! They come in lots of shades and colors, they're all so shimmery and beautiful. You just have to be careful opening them otherwise it can get everywhere and it's a bit hard to get it of clothing, but other then that they're awesome! I use this shade all the time it's my favorite, you can mix it up with so many looks the color matches mostly everything and you can wear it literally on any occasion.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
California
Review for: Loose Pearl Eye Shadow Nude 0.192 oz
These can be a bit messy but it's a small price to pay for how it is and the price is unbelievable. I find these at Ulta for $1.49. I mean you can't beat that price. They have a wide range of shades too. I bought these after I bought one of the travel size pigments from MAC and honestly I didn't see much of a difference. I actually prefer the NYX because there was more of a sheen and less fall out.
Tania H.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Baby Pink
This shade is heavenly but I happen to love all of these NYX Pearl eyeshadows!! Not hyped enough! They blend so nicely and they're a little tricky to get out of the container but I have a pencil type brush that fits down nicely into the opening and then I tap off the excess before applying to my eyes. These are awesome and priced so reasonably. These are just as good as the MAC ones, honestly!
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Anchorage, AK
Review for: Black
I love NYX as a brand, and the loose eye shadows are great as far as pigmentation and lasting goes. The packaging of this product is absolutely awful, though. It's hard to get to the product without having to dump some out and then you can't get the loose powder back in, so you end up wasting. It's a good buy for the price, I just think they could have done a more efficient package for it.
Joshua G.
Joshua G.
Review for: Loose Pearl Eye Shadow Purple 0.192 oz
It is a very good product, in terms of pigmentation takes its 5 stars, according to what I said my sister obviously, as I know nothing about this product and it if asked for help what he told me was that loves products NIX and above all this, which has not been able to buy but who needs it, and that Jeje not remember more.
But he told me to totally recommended.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Casper, WY
Review for: Loose Pearl Eye Shadow Penny 0.192 oz
I love this color. It is very pigmented, but the packaging is hard to work with. Very small opening and it spills in the lid when it's tipped over or rolling around in a drawer, so when you unscrew the lid, you lose a lot of product on your hands and the counter. The product itself, i like. The packaging could use some work.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
Review for: Loose Pearl Eye Shadow Penny 0.192 oz
These loose pearl eyeshadows are such good quality for the price. There is a lot of product in the little containers that it would take a very long time to use it all. The color is such a nice copper. Super pigmented and shiny. These can be used wet or dry, but be careful using dry for the fallout. I would love to buy more.
Cherry L.
Cherry L.
Review for: Baby Pink
I love this product. I use it for my eyes like the inner corner of it and sometimes as highlighters. This shade is beautiful!!! I love it so much. There is one thing however is getting it out of the container. But over all I love this product and would def. recommend. It's reasonable price and so prettyyyyyy!
Alejandra O.
Alejandra O.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Orange
this is fun to use but can get a bit messy. it really sticks to the skin and its intense. i still have mine that i bought a year ago and plan to use it alot this fall. i love an orange glam look. i bought this at ulta because they had more options. id recommend this to whoever liks glitter and glam looks.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
is it hard to use loose shadows because i don't want to end up wasting it all because of clumsiness
Aidan M.
Aidan M.
Albuquerque , NM
How is the fallout on this product? Do loose grains get in your eyes?
Elis N.
Elis N.
Does this stay on all night
Joanna Z.
Joanna Z.
Burnaby , BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a great product? How much?
Raquel L.
Raquel L.
Sugar hill, Ga
Beauty Junkie Expert
What colors do you have i have blue pink and purple