NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow - Black Pearl uploaded by member-46ce7ef12

BY NYX

NYX Loose Pearl Eye Shadow: Eye Shadow made from minerals that imparts a flawless effervescent pearl effect Texture is finely milled and super fine, gliding on smoothly providing a satiny look and feel Combines intense color and shimmer Packed in powerful mini-jars for maximum portability(0.06 fl. oz) see more...

NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow - Black Pearl
  • "I like this very much it has great pigment and it is a great color they have other colors butbthisninenis great" in 1 review
  • "Great eyeshadow my go to product for my eyes love love it great price too." in 1 review
  • "I love it it's a little messy till u get use to using lose eyeshadow but it's really nice and really pigmented and gose on smooth" in 1 review
  • "The color is great and so is the consistancy.It is a neutral color and it is sparkly also it is not to bold" in 1 review
Catherine J.
Catherine J.
Anchorage, AK
I love NYX as a brand, and the loose eye shadows are great as far as pigmentation and lasting goes. The packaging of this product is absolutely awful, though. It's hard to get to the product without having to dump some out and then you can't get the loose powder back in, so you end up wasting. It's a good buy for the price, I just think they could have done a more efficient package for it.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
I have this but it's in a different color. I love the color payoff I just hate the packaging. The opening to the bottle is very small and it's hard to get anything out of it. If the packaging changes at any point I'd definitely rate it higher than I did. I bought mine at Ulta.
Meav B.
Meav B.
Can be messy until you know how to use loose pearl powder but once you get the hang of it this is sure to be a fan favorite! The colors are so rich and vibrant and with a glitter primer they really hold on well! I've had no issues with creasing or fall out!
Tabyre E.
Tabyre E.
Corpus Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeshadow is strongly pigmented and has a nice shimmer that's a nice touch to my blue eyes. The shadow has a lot of fall out which I don't appreciate with eye shadows, especially darker colors. This one is light in color so it isn't as bothersome.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
Nyx is such an amazing be and, Every time I use this shadow I think of johnny depp, I will stand by how amazing nyx is, it didn't move and blended so easily very pigmented no dressing and they always have such great sales, this brand has my heart
Ireana S.
Ireana S.
Orlando, FL
Love this product I have a couple of this eye shadows in different colors, it has a good pigment and the color come thru great, I have hazel eyes so they make them pop eve more, I would buy them again for the price it's great
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is such an amazing dupe for max pigments. The packing and pigmentation is really similar and it's amazing to have on you because it's so versatile. It can be used wet or dry and can even be used on the lips!
Esmeralda M.
Esmeralda M.
Good drug store product. The only thing is the fall out is so messy but the pigment is great. love how it's a very dark color The price is very affordable and it goes on very smooth I recommend this to everyone.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really love this product, it fits any eye color it also has such a nice packaging i would improve this cause its perfect, i have a dark brown eye color and it fits so well i would buy this again all the time.
charisma r.
charisma r.
Rosamond, CA
NYX is one of my favorite brands and this product is amazing it's beautifully pigmented and easy to blend for any type of makeup artist it's an amazing color and absolutely am easy quick makeup product to use
Emi R.
Emi R.
Ashdod, Israel
Sorry to bother but how good is this eyeshadow? To what kind of brand would you compare the quality of this eyeshadow?
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Etters, PA
Would you recommend this? Does it last all day??
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Carolina Beach, NC
how dark does the eyeshadow show up
amanda V.
amanda V.
How pigmented is this loose shadow??
Katelyn K.
Katelyn K.
Does a little go a long way?