NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow - Baby Pink uploaded by Anzel S.

BY NYX

30 shimmer and metallic loose shadows each packaged in mini jars. The Loose Pearl Powder made with super finely milled mineral powders provides high impact color in long lasting shades. INGREDIENTS Mica and Iron Oxides and Titanium Dioxide see more...

Tania H.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shade is heavenly but I happen to love all of these NYX Pearl eyeshadows!! Not hyped enough! They blend so nicely and they're a little tricky to get out of the container but I have a pencil type brush that fits down nicely into the opening and then I tap off the excess before applying to my eyes. These are awesome and priced so reasonably. These are just as good as the MAC ones, honestly!
Cherry L.
Cherry L.
I love this product. I use it for my eyes like the inner corner of it and sometimes as highlighters. This shade is beautiful!!! I love it so much. There is one thing however is getting it out of the container. But over all I love this product and would def. recommend. It's reasonable price and so prettyyyyyy!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Greensboro , NC
I love to use it when im going out on a date. its a good product to use, it nice to carry around with you. I hope it help out other people that wants to try this product. it meet my expectation, and I would probably buy it again, I like it very much,i hope you try it.
Caelan C.
Caelan C.
I really like this product is just very good for your eyes other wife is patter will get every where and when I mean if you were into me a big mess the person I used it I ruined a few towels trying to clean it up just be aware that when doing
Sandra Y.
Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I love these mini pigments! They can be messy at times so you have to be careful. They look soo pretty on your eyes or if your doing some liparts, it would look stunning. Not bad a good price either!
vidhya s.
vidhya s.
Louisville, KY
Love this eyeshadow I'm happy with the deep pigment with a light application. I use Inglot to apply this eyeshadow and it stay for a very long time. Love this product.
Erin J.
Erin J.
Harvest, AL
Beautiful color. A little messy to apply because it is loose powder, but the pigment is amazing and worth the price.
carina v.
carina v.
Chicago
Review for: Baby Pink
I love shimmery makeup and this looks amazing with eyeshadow. Love me some warm tones summer colors
Pricila G.
Pricila G.
Es muy hermosos estos potecillos y son peqyenos pero duran bastante los recomiendo
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
Review for: Baby Pink
This is so, so amazing on your eyelids ladies, it's not even funny. I thought I would have to apply quite a bit to get the dramatic look I was going for that night, but honestly, a little went a long way. Super beautiful, shiny, and pigmented! Would buy again.