BY NYX

This item is 30 shimmer and metallic loose shadow packaged in a mini jar. Ultra-shimmering loose shadow powders that can be used on eyes, cheeks, even lips. Finely-milled mineral eye shadows are high-impact. Long-lasting. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karen F.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Review for: Grass
I love nyx loose pigment. A little truly does go a long way with these. I have several and it will probably take years for me to finish all of them.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
East Hartford , CT
Review for: Grass
I love these a color selection is a great temporally piglet said they're not too messy to work with the really easy to work with actually you can really build them up
Cierra W.
Cierra W.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Grass
Very pigmented. Blends well and and works well with many different primers. It has a beautiful color and adds variety to any look
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
Review for: Grass
I've already done a review on this but here goes again because there isn't a single bad thing I can say except packaging. Super pigmented super long lasting and the colors are beautiful. They are so bright and highlighted
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
I actually have two shades in this product , a gold shade and a pinkish shade. I do not like heavy make up and the shades I got are really pretty once you apply it with your finger and build on it , it's good.
sal s.
sal s.
Imperial Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally like this product with a little bit of shadow primer it stays all day and the pearl shin is just that pearl not huge glitter that falls off as you blink.
Noelle S.
Noelle S.
Review for: Grass
I like the loose powder form, and the shimmer. I just wasn't a huge fan of the actual shade. Green really isn't my color just to be fair.
Roxann Z.
Roxann Z.
Denver, CO
Review for: Grass
I have purchased several of these little NYX bottles of glitter very good product very cheap price I love them
ARLETTE A.
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Grass
I have a pink one of these and I love it works great super glittery and great price
Ivana K.
Ivana K.
Review for: Grass
Very good in terms of pigmentation (it's a loose pigment, after all). Use the nyx glitter glue for best results!