BY NYX #51 in Eyeshadow

It’s not hard to sparkle with one of our ultra-shimmering loose shadow powders that can be used on eyes and cheeks. These finely-milled mineral eye shadows are high-impact long-lasting—and a little addictive. With 30 vibrant shades to try we don’t blame you if you need them all.

Buy on Amazon
Lanae P.
These are my FAVORITE beauty product right now! The bottles are small but a steal for the price. They are highly pigmented and a little goes a long way! I use the color "mink" for my highlight and also for the inner corners of my eyes to make them pop. You can also apply a small amount on a thin, wet brush or Q-tip and apply right above the middle of your top lip to accentuate and define your lip shape and lipstick color. You can use the gold tones for a variety of facial purposes and the other colors can be applied wet as a unique and bold eyeliner! Applied wet it appears very pigmented and can last long hours with or without primer, although primer is recommended to ensure long wear.
Estefania G.
I have the mocha pearl and nude pearl loose pigments- and I am massively obsessed with them now. They're amazing. It takes a little bit of skill and a lot of control when putting loose pigments on, but you learn quick- and it's totally worth it. Instead of having a cakey pressed shadow look you end up having the most professional eyes out of everyone. They blend beautifully too. I would give this 5 stars if the bottle it came in weren't so inconvenient to get the product out of (I will be buying larger tubes from a store and transferring the pigments). Like I said, this stuff is ALMOST perfect.
Maria V.
Yes, if you don't know how to apply pigments they can be difficult to work with. It's best to use a primer like urban decay primer potion so that the pigment has something to stick to and/or spray your brush with a little water. Not only will the pigment go on smoother but it also makes the color pop. The bottles are very hard to apply the product out of BUT you can purchase 5 or 10 gram jars at walmart (24 pack for $6) or search them out online. Overall these pigments are awesome, especially if your like my and can't afford to spend $20 for one MAC pigment.
Kristina Z.
COLLEGE PLACE
These eyeshadows are pretty small but they're pretty pigmented so a little goes a long way and they last forever! They come in lots of shades and colors, they're all so shimmery and beautiful. You just have to be careful opening them otherwise it can get everywhere and it's a bit hard to get it of clothing, but other then that they're awesome! I use this shade all the time it's my favorite, you can mix it up with so many looks the color matches mostly everything and you can wear it literally on any occasion.
Jessica L.
California
These can be a bit messy but it's a small price to pay for how it is and the price is unbelievable. I find these at Ulta for $1.49. I mean you can't beat that price. They have a wide range of shades too. I bought these after I bought one of the travel size pigments from MAC and honestly I didn't see much of a difference. I actually prefer the NYX because there was more of a sheen and less fall out.
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
This shade is heavenly but I happen to love all of these NYX Pearl eyeshadows!! Not hyped enough! They blend so nicely and they're a little tricky to get out of the container but I have a pencil type brush that fits down nicely into the opening and then I tap off the excess before applying to my eyes. These are awesome and priced so reasonably. These are just as good as the MAC ones, honestly!
Catherine J.
Anchorage, AK
I love NYX as a brand, and the loose eye shadows are great as far as pigmentation and lasting goes. The packaging of this product is absolutely awful, though. It's hard to get to the product without having to dump some out and then you can't get the loose powder back in, so you end up wasting. It's a good buy for the price, I just think they could have done a more efficient package for it.
Joane G.
It is a very good product, in terms of pigmentation takes its 5 stars, according to what I said my sister obviously, as I know nothing about this product and it if asked for help what he told me was that loves products NIX and above all this, which has not been able to buy but who needs it, and that Jeje not remember more.
But he told me to totally recommended.
Rachel N.
Casper, WY
I love this color. It is very pigmented, but the packaging is hard to work with. Very small opening and it spills in the lid when it's tipped over or rolling around in a drawer, so when you unscrew the lid, you lose a lot of product on your hands and the counter. The product itself, i like. The packaging could use some work.
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
These loose pearl eyeshadows are such good quality for the price. There is a lot of product in the little containers that it would take a very long time to use it all. The color is such a nice copper. Super pigmented and shiny. These can be used wet or dry, but be careful using dry for the fallout. I would love to buy more.
Stacy A.
Bakersfield, Ca
Does this go on well with a brush?
Allison S.
Green Bay, WI
What's the easiest way to apply these?
Maeve R.
How heavily pigmented are these and how much 'fallout' do you get when applying them?
Tiffany A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
is it hard to use loose shadows because i don't want to end up wasting it all because of clumsiness
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
I want these so bad! Where can I find them in stores?