BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A satin soft and feather light mineral face powder that ensures a flawless finish/. The finely milled granules, which are almost undetectable, prevent caking and help to gently condition the skin. Ideal for setting makeup, matifying the complexion and... see more...

• Does this work well for baking?2 Answers
  • Is this a good dupe for CoverGirl's Loose Translucent Pow...1 Answers
  • I want to try this is it good?1 Answers
Corri D.
My go to I love it and you can’t beat the price. More of a matte finish with this. I love nyx products and they never disappoint. No sun protection which is fine. I would recommend this product.
Macayla J.
New Bedford, MA
Works wonderful for setting my makeup. Usually my face becomes oily in the middle of my forehead and chin area and this works perfect for those spots. Leaves a great Matte finish NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Lyric G.
Payson
I sometimes use this powder to set my under eye area. And to be honest, I don't think theres anything super special about this product. It is an average everyday loose powder. I probably would not repurchase, just so I could try something new.
Sam B.
I love my loose powder. This one is the only one I have used. It works wonders. Doesn't make my face look cakey and it stays on for hours. It wasn't expensive and you get so much product too.
Briana H.
N Branford, CT
This is a nice setting powder. I have a translucent version and it works really well. It's build-able during the day if I need to touch up any shine and it keeps everything in place.
Minnisha M.
Cordova
I love this product to set my under eye every day! Yes it keeps my makeup in place all day long. No sun protection, but it keeps me very matte. I apply it with a beauty blender.
Taylor J.
River falls, WI
Would not buy again. The lid broke and now I have to keep it in a ziplock bag so the powder doesn't spill everywhere. It also doesn't get rid of fine lines like I was hoping to.
Courtney S.
Templeton, PA
This product is good for a drugstore brand but I do think there are better options. I would repurchase this if I was in a hurry. I do think it is a good product for the price.
Megan M.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE this powder, and for the price. But I’m starting to see it disappear from stores in my area!! I hope I can find it again, I will stock up because it’s so great.
ghafo a.
Richmond Hill, NY
I LOVE this powder! I have oily skin and often go through very long days where I have few opportunities to blot or touch up my foundation. I've tried several mattifying primers and foundations in hopes of staying matte all day, but without this powder I am nothing. I put it on right after my foundation and concealer and it completely seals in anything that, originally, might slide around. On good days, it lasts all day, and on bad days, it lasts for at least seven hours. I usually apply it with a brush, but it works very well when applied with a beauty blender, too, and makes my skin very smooth and soft. That being said, it definitely takes some getting used to when applying, and I can definitely see it being a problem for dryer skin.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
How long does this powder stay on?
Janice W.
Does this work well for baking?
Baili P.
Boaz, AL
Does this have a bad flashback like when wearing translucent powder?
Erica G.
Donna, TX
I have been looking for a powder finish that will stay on all day! Seems like even with a good primer my powder wears off. Does anyone know if this powder really lasts for a whole day? And does it look cake-y on?
Alyssa H.
Baltimore, MD
Is this a good powder to use over liquid foundation to set it?