BY NYX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A satin soft and feather light mineral face powder that ensures a flawless finish/. The finely milled granules, which are almost undetectable, prevent caking and help to gently condition the skin. Ideal for setting makeup, matifying the complexion and... see more...

• Does this work well for baking?2 Answers
  • Is this a good dupe for CoverGirl's Loose Translucent Pow...1 Answers
  • I want to try this is it good?1 Answers
Macayla J.
New Bedford, MA
Works wonderful for setting my makeup. Usually my face becomes oily in the middle of my forehead and chin area and this works perfect for those spots. Leaves a great Matte finish NYX Studio Finishing Powder
Sarahi F.
Yuma, AZ
It’s a pretty good setting powder. I used it to set all my foundation. It did a good job. Can’t complain for the price. I would recommend if you are looking for an economic setting powder
Corri D.
My go to I love it and you can’t beat the price. More of a matte finish with this. I love nyx products and they never disappoint. No sun protection which is fine. I would recommend this product.
Willis K.
Jonesville
I like this product I can depend on it to cover up everything. It’s easy to use but messy to use just don’t drop it. I don’t use this all the time I always use liquid foundation. I would give this to a friend.
Taylor J.
Minneapolis, MN
Would not buy again. The lid broke and now I have to keep it in a ziplock bag so the powder doesn't spill everywhere. It also doesn't get rid of fine lines like I was hoping to.
Megan M.
Minneapolis, MN
I LOVE this powder, and for the price. But I’m starting to see it disappear from stores in my area!! I hope I can find it again, I will stock up because it’s so great.
Jen S.
Chicago
I like this to help set my make up or to do a little baking. It really helps with oil control so that’s a plus. But it can get everywhere really easily so use extreme caution.
Marley P.
NYX is my go-to cheap cosmetics brand. I tend to love their products, so I picked up this face powder without a second thought. It applies easily with a large kabuki brush, especially to my pale cheeks. I have dry skin and it doesn't make it any worse! My only complaint is that it has a lot of fall-out, but this isn't a huge deal. I would recommend it!
Montana S.
visalia, CA
A friend had given me this and i was so excited to try it because i didn't have a face podwer at the time. This powder works great and looks good as well, it just applied kind of weird. I had to really work with it to make it look okay. Maybe it was the foundation i used, i will try again with a different foundation but i didn't love this.
Tabatha P.
Dallas, TX
I keep this product accessible at all times. It is great for when I get to feeling a bit to shiny and need a quick touch up. The color is almost translucent, but it really does a great job of absorbing excess oil and finishing/locking in a look. I would definitely recommend this as it is a great value for the $
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
How long does this powder stay on?
Janice W.
Does this work well for baking?
Baili P.
Boaz, AL
Does this have a bad flashback like when wearing translucent powder?
Erica G.
Donna, TX
I have been looking for a powder finish that will stay on all day! Seems like even with a good primer my powder wears off. Does anyone know if this powder really lasts for a whole day? And does it look cake-y on?
Alyssa H.
Baltimore, MD
Is this a good powder to use over liquid foundation to set it?