BY NYX #46 in Lip Liner

SPL831 MAUVE SPL860 PEEKABOO NEUTRAL SPL810 NATURAL SPL839 DOLLY PINK SPL835 PINKY ROSE SPL836 BLOOM

Buy on Amazon
Well to say about these Matte Lip Liner from NYX and I have the raise the salary do not say and well it is a wonder I took one 3 months ago and as I have seen it goes great that super matt and the color I love because the last Time I decided to take me three more equal of the same color because I have loved and I hope they never run out or stop doing them because they are incredible and I love them too and the price is great
Syryeem I.
Hayward, CA
Omg where do I even begin with these lip liners? I've always been a fan of Nyx since I started wearing and fell in love with make up. Their lip liners are my holy grail. I honestly love the light nudes because I wear it all over my lip not just as a lip liner and this is because it stays on so well with eating and drinks it's the perfect go to for any occasion whether it be dates, girls night out, weddings, etc!
Joselin V.

Raquel L.
Oct. 17, 2016, 6:20 p.m.
If your looking for an amazing lip liner, without the huge price tag try NYX, this is the best department store cosmetics I've found, heck all of there lip products will not disappoint you, i am addicted to makeup and NYX, just helps you feel a little less guilty, you know, with buyers remorse.
Sarai O.
I really enjoyed using these lip liners they go on very nice and creamy on the lips. I did not have any issues with the lip liner being drying on the lips. I would recommend you get your hands on these lip liners not only are they creamy on the lips and don't give you that dry and sticky feel but they are also really affordable.
Jenna L.
Bangor, ME
NYX makes an amazing lip liner, sometimes if I chose a cheap brand of lipstick, this liner will outlast my overall color. This liner is very blend able and pairs well with other quality lipsticks! If your lipstick falls short of your expectations I highly recommend giving this product a try.
Lauren M.
Latonia, KY
These lips liners give high end lip liners a run for their money. These liners provide excellent pigmentation, and great coverage. I wear these alone on my lips or under a gloss or lipstick. NYX has done an amazing job at creating a perfect nude shade for every skin tone.
Ladajah S.
New Orleans
My lips are about the same color as my face, not exactly but there isn't much difference in pigmentation so I found that the NYX lip liner in Espresso was a really good fit for an everyday look. It's dark but not black and it helped give me a natural ombre to my lips.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love their lip liner in general. I have all their nude/pink lip liners since I own a lot of the nude shades in lipsticks and liquid lipsticks. The lip lines applies so well on my lips. You won't be disappointed. NYX did a great job! Price is affordable!
Alyx W.
Basalt, ID
I have loved nyx brands since the beginning of time. Well at least that's what it feels like. There products are over all amazing quality! I've never been disappointed. Nyx is great for
People who want high end products but just done have the money!
Rebecca M.
Sugar Land, TX
Omg the best inexpensive thing to buy I love all the colors and the product is has a great smooth look I would buy this product again it's long lasting just a few touch up which is always a must when u eat or drink
breanne b.
mauriceville
does it go on smooth?
Ariane S.
Adams, WI
I'm new to lipstick world. Do these go on smooth and last? How is the pigment?
Son cremosos y pigmentantes?
Sarah R.
Gostaria de receber esse produto !
Jess H.
Do these last all day? Are they heavy?